By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fifa 19 confirmed for Switch. (yay)

Will you be buying Fifa 19 and if so what Co sole will you purchase it on?

Switch 9 40.91%

Ps4 9 40.91%

Xbox 4 18.18%

PC 0 0%

Mobile 0 0%

Total:22

But but but EA is evil

Around the Network

Fifa 18 must have sold well for them to do this

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Personally I'd rather snort laundry detergent than play FIFA, but still, it's good to see third party games coming to Switch. 

Goes to show that the system can indeed be a sustainable ecosystem for third parties.

The fact that a I guess somewhat dumbed down version of it released on Switch with Nintendo not known in recent times for sports games, and in Nintendo's first year, and it has likely sold about a million now with downloads or will be hitting that this summer, this is good news. I could see this year's Fifa on Switch doubling that and hitting 2 million. In a couple years it might even be a yearly 5 million seller on Switch.

I like FIFA 18, but I don't like soccer enough to pay for an iterative update every year. So no on FIFA 19, but maybe on FIFA 20.

Now, give me NHL 19, and don't put a fucking Oiler on the cover, and I'll buy that day 1.

Around the Network

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I only see FIFA 14.232952398574504234

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.