By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kotaku: Fallout 76 is an online survival game like Rust and DayZ according to 3 different sources

Not what I wanted, but I guess it was a bit soon for a new Fallout. Hope they do announce Fallout 3: Anniversary Edition at least.

Around the Network

Tink i am going to skip this one. Wasn't overly impressed by Fallout 4, i could get over the weird-feeling gameplay but the base-building stuff was some of the most unintuitive things i have ever experienced in a game

At this point being the last one to the party is clearly their new strategy.
I hope they can bring something new to the genre.

Sounds dope.

Well, I don't have PS+ or XBLG so I guess I'll be passing on this.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
VGPolyglot said:
Well, I don't have PS+ or XBLG so I guess I'll be passing on this.

You should really look into Microsoft rewards. You can get enough points in a few months to get a 1 year XBL Gold Subscription, just for using Bing instead of Google as your search engine. 

Hmm, is it worth it though? I really prefer using Google's search engine over Bing

I reserve judgment until I see more.

Oh well, that instantly killed any interest I had on the game. Now just make it another Live Services-game and I can just ignore this thing completely.

shikamaru317 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Hmm, is it worth it though? I really prefer using Google's search engine over Bing

It is for me at least. Yearly I get enough points for a 1 year Gold Subscription and like $50 in Amazon or Xbox gift cards. 

Well, I guess I'll check to see if it's even offered in Canada.

shikamaru317 said:
VGPolyglot said:

It is for me at least. Yearly I get enough points for a 1 year Gold Subscription and like $50 in Amazon or Xbox gift cards. 

OK, I signed up for it, unfortunately though it appears that I can't buy physical copies of games through the Xbox Store, correct me if I'm wrong. However, on the bright side it looks like I can get accessories and consoles so if I get an Xbox One X or more controllers I'll make sure to do it via that site.

EDIT: Actually, it appears that I can buy physical copies of games?!? I'll have to test it out.

Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 30 May 2018