By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Walmart leaks Team Sonic Racing for Switch

I just don't get it, why make a new one with only racing cars :s?

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Better have opa-opa!

I think they mentioned before it are only characters from the Sonic Universe but I hope I am proved wrong.

vivster said:
Please don't be exclusive, please don't be exclusive, please don't be exclusive, please don't be exclusive, please don't be exclusive!

Hey, I could go either way. I'll admit I do love seeing people squirm when they get to walk a mile in a Nintendo Fan's shoes. 

'Please come to the Switch, please don't be just PS4/Xbox1/PC, what the hell does the system need to do to please you A-pantaloons'.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

KrspaceT said:
vivster said:
Please don't be exclusive, please don't be exclusive, please don't be exclusive, please don't be exclusive, please don't be exclusive!

Hey, I could go either way. I'll admit I do love seeing people squirm when they get to walk a mile in a Nintendo Fan's shoes. 

'Please come to the Switch, please don't be just PS4/Xbox1/PC, what the hell does the system need to do to please you A-pantaloons'.

To be completely fair, most of the audience that would like this is interested in the switch so...

KrspaceT said:
vivster said:

It doesn't really work the other way around. The barriers when porting from the Switch to PS4/XB/PC are just way way smaller than the other way around. It's not even comparable. So to answer your question of what the system needs to to to get more ports. It needs to be as close as possible to the system it wants the ports from and not as far as possible. Or at least have the necessary hardware facilitate migration from different systems.

Also, wanting a game to be exclusive just so other people cannot play it is a pretty terrible attitude.

Last edited by vivster - on 30 May 2018

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Looks fun! Gonna main Shadow.

KLXVER said:
think-man said:
I hope it's on the PS4, if not I'll get it on the switch. But prefer to play on the ps.

It has to be. Sega would be crazy to make this a Switch exclusive.

We've seen much worse. Like Capcom making SFV exclusive to PS4. Capcom going RE exclusive to the GC. Even many JRPGs being exclusive to Xbox360 (lul).

Although that wouldn't be too farfetched. I'm guessing more than half of the games' sales ought to come from the Switch version anyways.

Wal Mart is the new E3 this year.

Obligatory Shadow shot.

It's officially announced, Switch, PS4, Xbox and PC

www.ign.com/articles/2018/05/30/team-sonic-racing-announced