By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Game of June?

Most Anticipated Game of June?

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle 53 4.16%

Jurassic World Evolution 121 9.49%

Lego The Incredibles 14 1.10%

Mario Tennis Aces 426 33.41%

Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi 21 1.65%

Onrush 25 1.96%

The Crew 2 58 4.55%

The Lost Child 19 1.49%

Vampyr 217 17.02%

Nothing This Month 321 25.18%

Total:1,275

Nothing for me in June, but I still need to buy some games from May, so its fine.

Around the Network

Nothing again for me! I am still chilling with Splatoon!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

i really want Jurassic World Evolution, i dont know if i will be able to buy it at launch, but i will eventually.

waiting for reviews and videos of vampyr and the crew 2, but they are also on the radar.

My preorder of that stupid tennis game is waiting to be shipped.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Why the game of the generation of course.

Around the Network

I am buying Mario Tennis and Crash on Switch this month, we'll see what else i will buy. I have so many games on my Switch eShop wishlist right now that i want to get to

June I'm buying a lot of games... but you could consider them all ports besides one.
Yonder The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Already released on PS4
Minecraft (Physical version... finally)
Ys VIII
Wolfenstein 2
Crash Bandicoot
Crazy Justice. This one is supposed to release this June and the release date is supposed to be revealed soon. I pre-ordered this one. We'll see if it ends up getting delayed or not. 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

On the fence for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Switch), but neither are games that I need real badly or anything like that.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The crew 2 for me.

Jurassic World Evolution. I'm hyped to go see the movie, and then play the game two days after the movie is out.

Been looking forward to a Jurassic Park sim game for so many years. I've got faith in the Planet Coaster devs to do this game justice.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"