By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I predict: Konami will announce a new Castlevanias @ E3

fleischr said:
melbye said:
I really wish they would, and the perfect developer would be FROM Software. That would of course be a 3D game

Nah ... 3D Castlevania just hasn't worked as well 2D Castlevania.

While true(Lords of Shadow wasn't entirely awful) that doesn't mean there can't be a good 3D Castlevania if the right developer makes it

Around the Network

I wish you’re right. Didn’t play the last game but Lords of Shadow was great!

melbye said:

fleischr said:

Nah ... 3D Castlevania just hasn't worked as well 2D Castlevania.

While true(Lords of Shadow wasn't entirely awful) that doesn't mean there can't be a good 3D Castlevania if the right developer makes it

I really liked Lords of Shadow and as far as I remember it got good ratings as well.

I think the president of Konami could come out on an E3 stage and shove a red hot poker right up his rectum in apology for Konami's current treatment of the game industry and people would *still* say "fuck Konami" every excuse they get.

Fuck Konami.

I would love to see one similar to curse of darkness but better world design. Tho unlikely at all

Around the Network
fleischr said:
derpysquirtle64 said:
After MG Survive flop I doubt they will ever put their money in console development

They're at E3 for something this year.

I think they're just out of AAA development. They'll never create something at the scope of MGS5 again, but small projects similar to Bomberman Switch will be around.

They still have PES but that's it. Bomberman also releases on other platforms somewhere around E3.