By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Proof that PS Allstars 2 will be announced this E3 (It wont)

So don't tell anyone you heard it from me but I know Sony is gonna announce Playstation Allstars 2 this E3. How do I know you ask? Well it's simple, Sony has left little bread crumbs around throughout the years. 

First of all you've got the PS2 to PS4 games, they've added all sorts of games to this, from the popular Jak games to the less popular but still loved Dark Cloud and Rogue Galaxy, to much less known ones like Arc the Lad and Okage

Proof Number 2: Whats old is new

Sony has been remastering classic games such as PaRappa, Patapon, Loco Roco, and now Medievil, alongside Activision with Crash and Spyro.

Reason number 3: Merchandise

Sony opened up their Playstation Gear Website a few years ago which sells all sorts of merchandise of various Playstation franchises. They even licensed their characters and franchises to make those Totaku (Not Amiibo) figures.

Raisin 4: Commercials

Do you remember Sony's recent commercials about that merchant dude man person? These commercials are painfully close to the classic "To Michael" Commercial that started this crave for PlayStation AllStars.

Just look at those Playstation Icons in the image above. You've got Dead Space man, Army guy, Well dressed Bald dude, Person in vest, Looming figure next to person in vest, and Sweet Tooth (Needles Kane)

Proof 6: The Internet

Recently Guerrilla games said that Horizon fans should get excited, this obviously is meant to hint Aloys inclusion to Playstation Allstars. I also read a comment once in a Youtube video at YouTube.Com that Geralt of Rivia was supposed to appear in one more game this year aside from Soul Calibur 6

Real Proof:

Look at this graph

Ultimate prooves

Recently there has been an official leaked image of the games roster that has blown up in the internet.  As you can see some of Playstations most popular and relevant characters are featured in here such as Invizimals Shark Tiger, The Sinner from Freedom Wars, Librom from Soul Sacrifice, and Jeanne D'arc from the psp hit Jeanne D'arc. With a potential stage being a mash up of White Knight Chronicles and Folklore.

Just remember to keep what you've seen here on the down low.

I just decided not to sleep because I had this stupid f*cking idea for this Sh*tty post. An enjoyable waste of time. Whats wrong with me

Last edited by RespectDecena - on 19 May 2018

Around the Network
RespectDecena said:

I just decided not to sleep because I had this stupid f*cking idea for this Sh*tty post. An enjoyable waste of time. Whats wrong with me

ok that made me laugh

FloatingWaffles said:

ok that made me laugh

Than I did my job right.

Last edited by RespectDecena - on 19 May 2018

Can't wait! just Pre-ordered it!

edit*- pre-ordered this one also

Last edited by RidingMower - on 19 May 2018

RidingMower said:
Can't wait! Pre-ordered it!

How'd you get a hold of the official box art?! Was it from the recent Wal-mart leak?

Around the Network

everything is possible, we have it seen with final fantasy vii remake, even if it still isn't out yet

I scoffed until I hit that graph. Then all the pieces fell into place.

pokoko said:
I scoffed until I hit that graph. Then all the pieces fell into place.

Are you insisting that there are holes in my investigation?

/looking at curves of graph intensively

Hunting Season is done...

What if they announce PS Allstars 2 and it's a PUBG style game where you play as Playstation characters?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’