By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2018 presentation leaked by some random 4chan guy

Miyamotoo said:
This kind of lists are 99% fake, so I really don't see point of making thread about every random rumour. Also, there too litlle games, and Nintendo said there will not be 3DS games.

The rumor is from a person who is always right though.  We might as well accept that this rumor is in fact now. Also not looking forward to Paper Mario. 

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
WhatATimeToBeAlive said:
Miyamotoo said:
This kind of lists are 99% fake, so I really don't see point of making thread about every random rumour. Also, there too litlle games, and Nintendo said there will not be 3DS games.

Lol. Did you read it?

Oh, it joke list. I really don't pay attention what exactly is in this kind of lists..

Miyamotoo said:
WhatATimeToBeAlive said:

Lol. Did you read it?

Oh, it joke list. I really don't pay attention what exactly is in this kind of lists..

The Joke

------------

Your Head

:)

The 2DS already has only one screen. They will just remove the piece of plastic that separates them into 2 and sell them as 1DS for a premium price.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

alejollorente10 said:

This is the only leak in which I believe!

Of the titles that appear in this leak - which I definitely believe are coming along nicely and will turn out great - I definitely believe that Meme Run 2 will definitely get to shine as it is being backed by a development team of the caliber of Retro Studios and will no longer be beholden to arbitrary and worthless copyright restrictions.

I definitely wish to see "ya boi," Carlos Matos  of Bitconnect fame, and a bunch of JoJo references on launch day. However, considering how greedy Nintendo is, I definitely believe that they will cut them all out and resell them as paid DLC. (The JoJo references are rumored to be locked behind a separate line of JoJo amiibo launching simultaneously with Meme Run 2 which I hope will not happen considering my stance against blatant on-disc DLC)

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

why give the troll attention lol?

Damn, still no Metroid Dread.

archbrix said:
Damn, still no Metroid Dread.

But we did get Metroid Dead for the last few years after Other M ;)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Looks legit, I buy it.