By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn 2 at E3?

Kerotan said:
New dlc expansion at best. Hzd2 announcement should be 1 or 2 e3's away.

They've already stated there would be no more DLC for Horizon, probably some other thing such as characters in a game, theme stuff.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

HZD2 will likely be announced alongside the PS5 as a launch window exclusive title (maybe playable on PS4 pro?). So we are looking at 2020 at the earliest that would hear about it outisde of leaks or rumors.

If this is anything big, it is probably new DLC.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

trasharmdsister12 said:
Monster Hunter World crossover event/dlc?

It already happened last February.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

A year has been pass from the release, if they can show anything about a sequel, probable HZD 2 will be a ps5 launch title.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Sunstrider said:

It already happened last February.

Ah neat. I haven't been following Monster Hunter World at all. Just felt like it was a natural fit. Did that have mechanical monsters cross over into MH:W as well?

I don't think so, I didn't watch how the event would work, only saw this trailer back then, and there doesn't seem to be robot monsters here except for the companion.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Didnt anyone read who did the original tweet.... LOL

It's a fine print company advertising that they are going to do some Horizon Zero Dawn prints.... lol. Context is key.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
Didnt anyone read who did the original tweet.... LOL

It's a fine print company advertising that they are going to do some Horizon Zero Dawn prints.... lol. Context is key.

THREAD/

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Hell no, I fully expect Horizon 2 to be the PS5's big launch exclusive, which means we wont see it until the PS5 reveal event.

Nope it's not going to happen, Horizon 2 will take a few years to develop. If they are going to release them every 2 years they will all feel the same and people will eventually lose interest. So late 2020 is totally fine. Guerilla did sell a lot of PS4'stuff with Killzone Shadow fall is graphics I expect Sony them to do the same with Horizon 2. Although the latter doesn't need to be rushed.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Too soon. More like a new DLC or something, at least I suppose so.