By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Riot Games artist Blair Armitage gives her own take on Tifa Lockehart - Surpasses Nomura.

looks fantastic, great work of art really

Around the Network

Something really off about the face, it has a little bit of a strange likeness to the orientals that's not matched compared to the design from Advent Children or other prior works from SE ...

She'll look nothing like this in the Remake.

Hmm, pie.

i wonder if her skirt does same moves like 2Bs?

perfect! I really hope the official Tifa in the remake looks like that....Damn! I have been spoiled; if Tetsuya Nomura does not deliver with her design I will be MAD!!! XD

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Eh, I like Advent Children Tifa more personally. To each their own.

Advent Children interpretation of every character had them all look like ex druggies.

Chest not big enough.

OH COME ON SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

This most definitely does not surpass Nomura. It's an overly sexualized version of Tifa.

Tifa is endowed but she doesn't shove it in your face with a bitch attitude. That isn't Tifa.

Nem said:
This most definitely does not surpass Nomura. It's an overly sexualized version of Tifa.

Tifa is endowed but she doesn't shove it in your face with a bitch attitude. That isn't Tifa.

You consider that over sexualized? 0_0 

Looking at the crap that comes out of Japan, does anybody else think this over sexualized? How about in general?

What I like about this Tifa is that she is super sexy, without being sexualized. 

Saw this yesterday and it's really good, I'm not even going to complain that she has a mouth.