By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Riot Games artist Blair Armitage gives her own take on Tifa Lockehart - Surpasses Nomura.

Areym said:
Nymeria said:
Looks amazing, love to see her animated.

oh ho ho ho, me too my friend, meeeee tooooo.

OT: Gonna objectify,  that is mouth watering. It looks real great, Riot Games has some damn good artist.

"Dem physics" ;)

Around the Network
Xxain said:
shikamaru317 said:
Eh, I like Advent Children Tifa more personally. To each their own.

Advent Children interpretation of every character had them all look like ex druggies.

No.

There's something odd about the face, but overall it's great.

Hynad said:
Xxain said:

Advent Children interpretation of every character had them all look like ex druggies.

No.

Oooooh. I see. You're a fan of the lifeless doll look. 

No signs of any body temperature. No skin pigmentation; show me an adult human that has no variance in skin tone. She looks creepy here.

Xxain said:
Hynad said:

No.

No signs of any body temperature. No skin pigmentation; show me an adult human that has no variance in skin tone. She looks creepy here.

See, it's either sexualised or lifeless doll to you.

She is not lifeless. She is a normal person that is well endowed. You are making it look like every woman must be showing her goods in your face to have a personality. I can't disagree with that more.

And yes, that on the OP is sexualised. You can see it clearly from her poses and hairstyle.

Hey... we agree on other things. :P

Around the Network

Um, no thanks.

"Surpasses Nomura"? hahaha We haven't even officially seen Tifa in FF7 Remake yet.

Nice concept and art skills but it doesn't 'scream' anything that make it resemble Tifa. Just looks more like some cosplayer/other character trying to dress up as Tifa.

Also are you actually comparing this fan art to a 2005 Tifa from Advent Children?

epicurean said:
Chest not big enough.

OH COME ON SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT.

Actually you're kinda right lol.  The length is about there, but the girth is lesser.  The real Tifa's got watermelons, not mangos :)

Not bad but yeah the face is also off.  Nomura did say he wanted to have the characters look between AC and more exaggerated like in OG FF.  Barrets arms are freakin huge from what we've seen so far in trailers.

Lube Me Up

From the neck down it's pretty spot on but she doesn't really look like herself.

Signature goes here!

Xxain said:
Hynad said:

No.

Really? 

Please. Don't make anymore threads.

Last edited by Hynad - on 17 May 2018

Nem said:
Xxain said:

See, it's either sexualised or lifeless doll to you.

She is not lifeless. She is a normal person that is well endowed. You are making it look like every woman must be showing her goods in your face to have a personality. I can't disagree with that more.

And yes, that on the OP is sexualised. You can see it clearly from her poses and hairstyle.

Hey... we agree on other things. :P

What? The lifeless doll is in reference to the fact the she and the rest of Advent children cast have no skin temperature. Her skin tone looks like a deads persons. She looks dead or really ill.