By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What are your most wanted announcements at the Microsoft E3 press conference?

If they release a perfect dark i could be interested on a xbox.Maybe.

Around the Network

Is there a possibility that we get a Ninja Gaiden from the same guy that led development for the original on Xbox?

If it is possible, then it is my most anticipated announcement. Even a proper remaster with today's graphics would be my most anticipated announcement.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Is there a possibility that we get a Ninja Gaiden from the same guy that led development for the original on Xbox?

If it is possible, then it is my most anticipated announcement. Even a proper remaster with today's graphics would be my most anticipated announcement.

Itagaki is no longer with Team Ninja.

I'd love a remake of CBFD more faithful to the N64 original.

shikamaru317 said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

Valhalla hasn't announced anything since Devil's Third, have they? And they're still an active studio as far as I remember. There could be something there between Itagaki and MS. Not Ninja Gaiden obviously, but maybe something original? 

All I want is something I don't expect from MS in the form of a new IP in the action/adventure or RPG genre. I doubt I'll get it but that's what I'd want more than anything else.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Valhalla hasn't announced anything since Devil's Third, have they? And they're still an active studio as far as I remember. There could be something there between Itagaki and MS. Not Ninja Gaiden obviously, but maybe something original? 

All I want is something I don't expect from MS in the form of a new IP in the action/adventure or RPG genre. I doubt I'll get it but that's what I'd want more than anything else.

They worked on a PC version of Devil's 3rd called Devil's 3rd Online for awhile. Then they worked on a 3DS game that released in 2016. Nothing has been announced since then afaik. Meanwhile, the 2nd Valhalla Studio in Canada hasn't released anything yet afaik. So yeah, MS could be working on a new IP with them, I just haven't heard any rumor or leaks suggesting that they are. 

shikamaru317 said:

They worked on a PC version of Devil's 3rd called Devil's 3rd Online for awhile. Then they worked on a 3DS game that released in 2016. Nothing has been announced since then afaik. Meanwhile, the 2nd Valhalla Studio in Canada hasn't released anything yet afaik. So yeah, MS could be working on a new IP with them, I just haven't heard any rumor or leaks suggesting that they are. 

Same. That would make it an even greater surprise if something was announced.

Most wanted? My dream E3 would be:

-MS working with Nintendo to bring Achievements to the Switch
-Switch using M$ cloud
-Gears of War 5 (with an actual good story)
-Kameo 2. It's been thirteen years, dammit!!!
-Conker 2
-Purchase of some defunct company with beloved franchises.

-VR headset for Xbox One X!!

Twitter: @d21lewis

Xbox BC for Windows PCs... so combine Xbox BC with Play Anywhere.

Quantum Break 2
Fable reboot