By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bandai Namco making multiple original titles for Switch to be released starting this summer

In its latest financial report, Bandai Namco had a quick word about Switch. The company stated that for the system, which is becoming popular worldwide, it is developing multiple original titles that will be released starting from this summer.

Bandai Namco has actually been quite busy on Switch this month having already launched Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy and One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 – Deluxe Edition. Little Nightmares: Complete Edition is also slated for next week. Dark Souls: Remastered was scheduled for the end of the month on Switch, but has since been pushed back to a vague summer window.

Source

https://nintendoeverything.com/bandai-namco-making-multiple-original-titles-for-switch-to-be-released-starting-this-summer/

Around the Network

So glad to hear that original titles are starting to come from the big wigs in the industry. Really interested to see what Bamco has in store for us.

They said the EXACT SAME THING last summer. So how about we wait and see seeing as how the only new game to come out of their "game after game after game" promise last year was *Pacman*. And they couldn't even launch a relatively low effort remaster of a previous gen game on time. So yeah, I will believe them when I am holding the games in my hands.

RolStoppable said:
Maybe we'll find out what the untitled Tales game is, which was announced in January 2017.

We will most probably know more about it during the Tales Festival next month.

Around the Network

Guessing Smash 5 is one of them.

Original games are great and all, but I'm still hoping for Tales of Vesperia Remaster :P

FloatingWaffles said:

Dammit, this always cracks me up. XD

About the games, hoping for some Digimon. It's been so long since a propper Digimon game on a Nintendo platform.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Nuvendil said:
They said the EXACT SAME THING last summer. So how about we wait and see seeing as how the only new game to come out of their "game after game after game" promise last year was *Pacman*. And they couldn't even launch a relatively low effort remaster of a previous gen game on time. So yeah, I will believe them when I am holding the games in my hands.

They said starting from Spring-Summer of this year for announcement of new games. In any case we want wait too much, E3 will definatly have some their anaucments, 1 one game most likly is rumored Ridge Racer 8.

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 10 May 2018

Ridger Racer 8, Tales of [Insert Magical Sounding Place Here], Metroid Prime 4 (co-developed with EPD).