By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bandai Namco making multiple original titles for Switch to be released starting this summer

Ah, Namco is finally starting to release games now. Better late than never. However, we are still a little early in the Switch's lifespan. I expect bigger announcements at E3 like Ridge Racer! We need more arcade racers on consoles.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I know that these are not original games but I hope BN releases the Xenosaga Trilogy on the Switch.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Stellar_Fungk said:
I know that these are not original games but I hope BN releases the Xenosaga Trilogy on the Switch.

I keep getting a sinking feeling that Namco is going to bring those titles back. The Xeno brand has been getting more popular and that they might capitalize on it. Also, they keep putting Xenosage references in Xenoblade 2.  Not only that but they trademarked Xenosaga as well. Something is up.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.