By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Days Gone - New Gameplay [Game Informer]

xl-klaudkil said:
Holy damn 300-500 zombies on screen?
Expect 10-15-fps then.

Never underestimate the power of smart programming.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Is this a State of Decay thread suddenly? lol

No point in comparing the two. Outside of the zombies (sorry... “freakers”) they are radically different games.

Because its clear your "hateing" because its a sony title lol :p

There is no gunplay/driveing mechanics issues.

Ignoring your SoD2 stuff as this isn’t a SoD thread, you can disagree about the driving and gunplay, that’s fine. You may be right, by release those issues might be gone. I hope they are. As for the Sony part, no thanks to the console warz bait.

LudicrousSpeed said:
JRPGfan said:

There is no gunplay/driveing mechanics issues.

...you can disagree about the driving and gunplay, that’s fine. You may be right, by release those issues might be gone.

I do disagree about there being any issues at all with them.
Where do you spot this issues? what are they about? to me it seems fine.

This is a game I've had some doubts on for quite a while, but gotta give credit where is due. This looks massively improved from the past two E3 showings. I'll be keeping an eye out for this game.

157 Rapid-Fire Questions About Days Gone:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2018/05/09/157-rapid-fire-questions-about-days-gone.aspx

-Photomode confirmed (kinda)
-You can keep playing the game after you finish
-Golden Path story mode takes 30 hours
-Bike customization includes, paintjobs, speed upgrades, muffler upgrades and other stuff
-Alot of collectibles and loot
-Composer is Nathan Whitehead who did the music for The Purge
-The currency in the game is camp credits.
-Massive metropolitan areas in the game.
-You build up encampments in the game.
-Their are dogs in the game
-The game is broken up into chapters.
-Game comes out early 2019.
-The Ravager which is the bear is a regular enemy

Last edited by GribbleGrunger - on 09 May 2018

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I am curious about seeing hundreds of zombies on screen at once, that will be an aspect Days Gone could define itself from other zombie titles I've played.

After the excellence of Uncharted on the Vita I have absolute full faith in this studio to pull this game off, especially with Sony who have been to known to help rather then hinder a project.

Is anyone actually excited for this game? It just looks like another generic zombie TPS...
Is there something special about this game that I cannot see?

G O O D B O I

LuccaCardoso1 said:
Is anyone actually excited for this game? It just looks like another generic zombie TPS...
Is there something special about this game that I cannot see?

I remember this being said about The Last Of Us. 

jardesonbarbosa said:
This game doesn't give me a lot of confidence. It looks like those games that are forgotten 1 month after release. But I hope I'm wrong.

Yeahhhh you are probably right... that must be the reason every time it shows up people talk a lot about it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."