By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Days Gone - New Gameplay [Game Informer]

Oct 2019 would help a lot for the High Season. TLOU2 would sell like hot cakes. And I can’t wait.

Days Gone? I would release it in Jun 2019.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

My physical copy of gameinformer magazine came today. The article about Days Gone by Jeff Cork starts on page 50 and ends on page 63. He did a great job writing it and the game sounds incredible. I like that if you and I where to make a play through of this game. Our freedom of choice alters the narrative and carries real impact on the gameplay experience. It's inevitable that we will have two vastly alternate paths playing this game. The game even has multiple endings. I'm excited, hope it sells many millions.

I hope they don't reveal TOO much of what is in the game.

The PS5 Exists. 

that's definitely a hit!

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

twintail said:
GribbleGrunger said:
I hope they don't reveal TOO much of what is in the game.

they have kinda barely shown much so I dont think this will be a problem. 

It's said to be a huge map so it's likely you're right. I just want there to be plenty of surprises ... as well as the jank ironing out. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Another article. It's about the Freakers:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2018/05/21/days-gone-meet-the-freakers.aspx

The PS5 Exists.