By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do you feel about MGTOW

I believe the MGTOW mainly focuses on not being legally bound to a women. Most still date and do everything else like normal and dont think women are just evil. But the law are in favour of women, so if anything goes even a slight bit off in the relationship/partnership its with in human nature to come out in the best position, even at the expense of their ex. They say both man and women would do the same but the laws favour women so the movement is done by men.

There are always extremist in anything. But we should really focus on what the majority preaches. I dont know if its because Im financially doing well, but I leane towards this idea just to protect my assets. I still date and interact with women and dont hate them or anything. but there is really no benefit of things like marriage that I see no benefit for a man.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
Podings said:
o_O.Q said:

a divorce indicates that at the time of the divorce the man was unattractive to the woman... because obviously you don't divorce someone you are attracted to

That might not be as obvious as you think.

You might divorce someone on the grounds that they are violent. Or have been cheating on you for many years. Or because they are criminals. Or have been treating your children poorly. Or because they are away all the time.

None of these exclude you from being attracted to the person.

Good post Podings.  

I didn't watch the video, but my observation is te internet has created spaces for a variety of highlynspecialized "support groups", many of which are more negative than positive.  if you think 50%+ of the world population is your enemy, maybe not positive.

o_O.Q said:
Podings said:

That might not be as obvious as you think.

You might divorce someone on the grounds that they are violent. Or have been cheating on you for many years. Or because they are criminals. Or have been treating your children poorly. Or because they are away all the time.

None of these exclude you from being attracted to the person.

well i'm speaking generally, the divorce rate being over a half and maybe by a substantial margin isn't primarily a result of husbands being violent

I did not specify the man as the perpetrator. And you can treat each other poorly without being violent. You can fall out of love or grow apart while still being attracted to each other. The union of two people can by itself become impractical in a multitude of ways.

I guess what I am saying is that I was very much speaking generally as well.
You don't marry everyone you find attractive, it takes more compatibilities than that. So it is also fully possible and quite normal to divorce someone you're attracted to.

John2290 said:
Eagle367 said:

I think you are confusing incels with mgtow. In mgtow you can get laid but not be in a relationship especially marriage based on the notion that every girl will screw them over at some point

Well, I'm for anything that promotes the destruction of government involved marriage. Still, it feels very culty, I don't know why they can't just remove themselves from relationships and just keep it to themselves, makes no sense they would have to get together like a pack of feminazis, as someone mentioned above, the resemble the male version of rabid feminists, the ones with purple hair, who don't shave and say "kill all men", ugh, as much as those women make me disgusted on more than one level I can't imagine how women perceive these men. This group behaviour based around a set of ideals is ridiculous and dangerous.

Again, most likely filled with men who can't get any and are just giving themselves the illusion of it being their choice.

Group ideology may be wrong but i researched these people a little. Most of them have been screwed over in a divorce at some point in their lives. 

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

MGTOW is contrived of a bunch of men who blames women for their double standards when the culprit is actually societal norms. Men also use MGTOW as a crutch to blame women for their lack of confidence and courting skills to attract the opposite sex. On the surface, MGTOW is about men taking a stand against womens lack of return of investment on financial burden and physical needs. But on the inside, it's just a bunch of salty, sexually deprived ugly, poor men.

Around the Network

It's stupid, but that's what happens when public narrative becomes "fuck you because you're a privileged man".

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

MGTOW?? What are those supposed to be? You Americans and your labels.

S.Peelman said:
MGTOW?? What are those supposed to be? You Americans and your labels.

"Men going their own way" is a stupid counter movement to the hyper-left opinion that men are inherently evil. The problem with it is men need women, and vice versa, so none of these MGTOWs are going to go anywhere. In life.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames