By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game should I play next? - I'm playing Persona 5!

What game should I play next? (Limited to 10, lol)

Horizon Zero Dawn 6 14.29%

Persona 5 14 33.33%

Nier: Automata 8 19.05%

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir 3 7.14%

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age 1 2.38%

The Last Guardian 0 0%

Dark Souls II 1 2.38%

Crash N.Sane Trilogy 4 9.52%

Undertale 5 11.90%

Rise of the Tomb Raider 0 0%

Total:42

I'd say Nier

Around the Network

Undertale.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Start with Persona 5! Then nier:Automata and then Horizon: Zero dawn --> awesome games!!

I voted Horizon because I just picked it up myself, and I too will be playing it shortly.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Bristow9091 said:
Shiken said:
I voted Horizon because I just picked it up myself, and I too will be playing it shortly.

I think I may actually be leaning towards Horizon to be honest, although I guess we'll see... it's already tying for top spot with Persona 5 anyway, lol. 

Ah crap, Persona 5...man there are too many good games to choose from lol (an evil I do not mind in this world).

Already got Horizon and RE7 though, so after I finish GoW those are next.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

I don't see it on your list but Yakuza 6 is totally fantastic game, I played the whole game before God of War came out and can vouch that it is worth wedging the game in front of the backlog and playing as soon as possible. To tell you the truth though, I'm actually shocked to find you haven't played Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, and Nier: Automata. All of these are so unique and gen defining that I could practically shed a tear for you because of how much you are missing out on some truly unique and incredible experiences if you haven't had a chance of playing those.

You should really live life to the fullest and play the game that you want, whenever you want. Don't even think of your backlog of games. Save those for the next time you get a wild hair up your ass to play them. If you did what ever makes you happy, it's safe to say that you would be a happier person.

Have fun. You've got a lot to choose from. There is no right or wrong way to play. So don't feel obligated to finish all those games from start to finish and beginning to end.

Bristow9091 said:

pushing Persona on me!

I have now voted for Persona. It is now winning your poll by a couple votes. Looks like you'll be playing this game for the next couple months. Ha ha. It's actually my tied with my top favorite games played last year between Horizon/Persona/Neir/Yakuza. Seriously if you consider yourself going thru the wringer with finding the time to play games, I'm sure these these winners won't allow for your precious time allotted for gaming go to waste. 

Also just another reminder to pick up Yakuza 6. That game deserves more sales.

Persona 5 and your waifu better be Makoto.

Bristow9091 said:

Okay, so I spent all day today wondering what game I want to start playing, and by the time I gave up deciding, it was like 3am, and nobody wants to start a new game at 3am, so I just played Overwatch, lol...

Now I don't really have much free time until Monday, but then I'll have two whole days to myself and I plan on starting a new game and getting in as much game time as possible, but I'm still having trouble picking, so I thought I'd make a poll and let you guys decide for me from a few games in my backlog, let's see how it goes... 

I voted Nier Automata because I want you to play Nier Automata. My decision has been taken and it will suffer no appeal so you must comply.

Go play Nier Automata damn it!

Man you're really indecisive aren't you. So much time wasted deciding what to play......you could have beaten some of these already by now