By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Love you guys

Around the Network

Love seeing some of your posts on here VGP would really miss you if you weren't on the site, know that must mean a whole lot of nothing to you, but still... felt you should know!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I don't know what brought this about, but I appreciate it. You're one of the best users on this site and I enjoy seeing your posts and threads.

You've also been very welcoming and nice to me even though i'm very new around here and for that i'm very grateful.

Last edited by Shaqazooloo0 - on 03 May 2018

Love? Sorry, the notion of love does not compute for me... But if it does for you, here goes:

VGPolyglot said:

I know that it may not have been the smoothest ride to here, and I know that there will almost certainly be bumpy spots afterwards (I know myself enough to know that I have extreme mood swings), I want to let you guys know that in spite of the bad, that I still feel comfortable enough here to carry on and continue with the site. Thanks to the friends, old and new here, to those that I talk to sparingly to those I talk with almost daily, from those whom I've always maintained positive relations with to those whom I have had extremely painful moments with. I just want to let you guys know that I truly do appreciate your company, especially when we're in a good mood and when I'm down and in need of someone to talk to. I think that overall the bad times, while not ideal, are able to be counteracted with the good, and I hope that my company has benefits that outweigh the negatives. I hope to be able to continue talking with you guys! Special thanks to those whom I've grown attached to more recently, @palou @caffeinade @Flilix @RolStoppable @AngryLittleAlchemist @OTBWY @NeverEndingStory @BerzerkerTank , I really appreciate it. I know I'm not perfect, I know that nobody else is either, but that's what makes life joyful and painful, we just need to hope that the former outweighs the latter.

Although we've never been....intimate?....I feel a bit slighted. I mean, I've maintained a consistent level of contact on all fronts. In random threads, your threads, your wall. I even friended you AFTER you took me off your friend list....It's fine though. I'm used to you kicking me in the ribs while I try to wash your feet.

I kid.

Happy Love You Guys day.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

That will be 1337€ for this session. Please schedule your next appointment soon with Clara at the front desk.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

You are the only one I talk to here and I am very happy to know you! Thank you!

Stand-up post. Very nice.