PS1 10 7.94%

PS2 19 15.08%

PS3 5 3.97%

NES 8 6.35%

XBOX360 7 5.56%

PS4 14 11.11%

DS + GAMEBOY + 3DS 17 13.49%

Total:126

Wow, I'm the first one who voted for NES.

Around the Network

How did you skip the original Xbox? It is, in essence, the groundwork of all modern consoles.

Snes and PS2...

Picked NES butnreally it’s a tie between NES, PS2, and PS4.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Seventizz said:
How did you skip the original Xbox? It is, in essence, the groundwork of all modern consoles.

I think it's probably the least remarkable console of the past 18 years. It was a tossup between that and GNC, but I think GNC would have more fans here.

Around the Network

Picked NES butnreally it’s a tie between NES, PS2, and PS4.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

contestgamer said:
Seventizz said:

I think it's probably the least remarkable console of the past 18 years. It was a tossup between that and GNC, but I think GNC would have more fans here.

Right, but it introduced the world to the Halo and Forza series’s - two of the strongest franchises in modern gaming and leaders in their genre - and you’d most likely still be buying memory cards like you still have to in portable gaming, the field MS hasn’t ventured into (not counting mobile phones).

PS2 easily. The library is uncontested to this day.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Wii. Of the poll choices the SNES.

DS + GAMEBOY + 3DS + Switch :)