NES 8 6.35%

XBOX360 7 5.56%

PS4 14 11.11%

DS + GAMEBOY + 3DS 17 13.49%

Total:126

SNES has my heart forever

Around the Network

no NES, Wii, Xbox, Xbox One, PSP, Vita, 3DS, Wii U, or Switch options

speaking realistically, the DS has probably been my favorite console of all time. As a kid i sank probably hundreds if not thousands of hours in DS games. but in terms of overall enjoyment and fondness, i love the Switch. its super easy to jump into, and very convenient for any kind of play. i havent even owned mine for a year and i have put over 500 hours into it

contestgamer said:
V-r0cK said:
Fat PS3 that has PS1&PS2 Backwards compatibility. 'nuff said.

We're not counting BW compatibilityty. Just based on the consoles own native library of games.

But you told me to 'pick which console you were most fond of at the time that you owned it'.  I played the hell out of PS1, PS2 and PS3 games on my fat PS3 :)

But if you're asking me to pick a console based on its library then I'd probably go with PS1.  FF7-9, RE1-3, Dino Crisis 1&2, Street Fighter Alpha series/Marvel crossovers, Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider, Gran Turismo etc...and if we're counting remasters there was the older FF games and Chrono Trigger.

Yerm said:
no NES, Wii, Xbox, Xbox One, PSP, Vita, 3DS, Wii U, or Switch options

speaking realistically, the DS has probably been my favorite console of all time. As a kid i sank probably hundreds if not thousands of hours in DS games. but in terms of overall enjoyment and fondness, i love the Switch. its super easy to jump into, and very convenient for any kind of play. i havent even owned mine for a year and i have put over 500 hours into it

It allowed only 10 choices max. I should have tried to fit the NES in there (didnt realize I didnt),  but I dont think any of the other choices were going to get that many votes over other choices I added.

Wii

-SSBB
-GC Reverse Compatible
-Virtual Console
-Dokapon Kingdom
-DBZ:BT3
-Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
-Metroid Prime Tril
etc...

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Around the Network

Hmm....personal favorite would be N64. I really cut my teeth on that system, and it hosted so many of my top 25 games, including Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Perfect Dark, and Majora's Mask.

Removing all emotional attachments, I'd have to say either SNES or PS2 is the best platform of all time.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Hmm....personal favorite would be N64. I really cut my teeth on that system, and it hosted so many of my top 25 games, including Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Perfect Dark, and Majora's Mask.

Removing all emotional attachments, I'd have to say either SNES or PS2 is the best platform of all time.

Emotional attachments is what matters. Being your favorite console is all based on emotion. 

honestly, i'm between GBC and NDS.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

PSP.

SNES is my childhood and for me it is still the best Nintendo console to date (With the Switch having a great chance of overcoming it)

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10