By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer #3

My prognosis: "Red Dead Redemption 2" is with "God of War", "Detroit Become Human", "Spiderman" and/or "Kingdom Hearts 3" the Game of the Year 2018 :)

After this game please put the focus on GTA 6 :) @Rockstar Games. I think the game will be >very< successful (single player & online) : )

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 02 May 2018

Around the Network

Damn this game will be SO good.

Looking good. Hopefully we get to see some gameplay soon

looking forward to this. I predict a thread calling it best game this gen when it releases

I am very ready to see actual gameplay including how the online portion works.

Around the Network

GOTG

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

shikamaru317 said:
It's also worth noting that 1899 was when the infamous Blackwater Massacre took place, and according to leaks, Blackwater is on the RDR2 map. We know that Landon Ricketts took part in the massacre as a Lawman and was one of the few to survive the incident, and we also know that members of multiple outlaw gangs took part in the Massacre, so it's possible that some members of Dutch's gang, including playable character Arthur Morgan, will be involved with the Massacre, which means we might see Landon Ricketts as well (which I'd love, he's one of my favorite RDR characters).

Looks like it will play heavily into the plot according to this plot-description

"After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him."

Character models dont look so good do they?
Their below what God of war or Horizon Zero Dawn had.

Enviroments look nice though.... just doesnt "wow" me much, even if graphics look good their missing that last bit.
Then again as long as gameplay and story are fine, it doesnt matter that much.

nice trailer, would really love some gameplay though. feel like i've seen enough of the environments and foundation of the story at this point.

JRPGfan said:
Character models dont look so good do they?
Their below what God of war or Horizon Zero Dawn had.

Enviroments look nice though.... just doesnt "wow" me much, even if graphics look good their missing that last bit.

Gameplay > minor graphical details

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.