Forums - Politics Discussion - Historic Moment of Kim Jong Un stepping over the border of South Korea

So who will get the noble price , Trump, Kim Jong Un or Dennis Roadman ?

Trump 15 51.72%

Kim Jong Un 5 17.24%

Barack Obama 3 10.34%

Dennis Roadman 6 20.69%

Total:29

I have always been a fan of Kim Jong Un, the chubby North Korean dictator. In his youth he was really into basketball, he attended Chicago Bulls games and he studied in the USA. He looks a lot like the younger, chubbier version of PSY. Kim Jong Un Style.

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 28 April 2018

Around the Network

I don't see a plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ5nR2QDuuM

Ideally, it would be awesome if it lead to lasting peace and if nothing really pans out, I hope that NK just chills out some.

HollyGamer said:
numberwang said:

LOl, i wonder how CNN will react if Trump succeeding all of his predecessor.   

From what I'm seeing they don't acknowledge his part in this and are still talking Trump/Russia BS.

China Numba wan!!

KLAMarine said:
SpokenTruth said:
Lol. Trump didn't have anything to do with this. If anything, Trump threatened it.

So who should get credit? Kim Jong-Un, Moon Jae-In and Xi Jinping. What? You think Kim Jong-Un went to Beijing three weeks ago as a social visit? China is the largest import, export and economic partner of both North AND South Korea.

Trump threatened what?

Peaceful negotiations.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
KLAMarine said:

Trump threatened what?

Peaceful negotiations.

When? How?

KLAMarine said:
SpokenTruth said:

Peaceful negotiations.

When? How?

His tweets were escalating nuclear tensions while SK and China were trying to deescalate them.

SpokenTruth said:
KLAMarine said:

When? How?

His tweets were escalating nuclear tensions while SK and China were trying to deescalate them.

What tweets?

KLAMarine said:
SpokenTruth said:

What tweets?

The "Rocket man" series and "My button is bigger than your button" among others. 

Are you not aware of them?

SpokenTruth said:
KLAMarine said:

What tweets?

The "Rocket man" series and "My button is bigger than your button" among others. 

Are you not aware of them?

I'm aware of them. Please bring them up in their original context.