By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Staring at "BOOBS" let's men live longer

6/6. I'm immortal!!

Around the Network

I'm not much of a boob guy, but if it'll keep me alive longer, I'll give it shot. Does this also mean men get a free pass to stare now?

I think i read an article about this at least 15 years ago lol.

I guess it is good to see the older generation finally using the internet the right way lol :p

Yes, yes, that's the reason why I stare at bewbs every day since the last 25 years. Only for health reasons, of course!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Good, I love staring at bobs.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
Good, I love staring at bobs.

Well, I'm fucked. XD

Not just 0/6 on the live longer list, but my autism already reduces my life expectancy by 20% compared to the general population, then there's my family history of heart attacks, stroke, and cancer on both my Mum's and Dad's side. If I see 40 it'll be a miracle.

Better start googling boobs to extend my lifespan! ;)

CrazyGamer2017 said:
Ironically I cannot stare at THESE boobs in the OP's message as that woman has them covered with her red clothes.
Again the contradiction of it being healthy and us not being able to stare at them boobs as they arbitrarily cannot be shown. Human logic!

Also about point 6, I have no idea what a dad bod is.

Hahaha! XD

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

That’s that then. I’m getting a boob job and a smile.

Lube Me Up

ZODIARKrebirth said:

found this article and find it funny and interesting, but that's not all, there are 5 other ways to live longer...

1. staring at boobs

2. have lots of sex

3. get married

4. have kids

5. be responsible

6. get a dad bod

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://nypost.com/2017/03/27/staring-at-boobs-is-just-one-of-six-easy-ways-men-can-live-longer/&ved=2ahUKEwiVjLaIn9raAhUHthQKHTrNC8QQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw19tqaSZepmtbf9AbY1D7MP

Quoting to bump the boobs.  And damn it Carl, you use to contribute to life longevity.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.