By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe already sold more than Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64 and Double Dash

Good. I hope they dont make an mk9 on switch mk8 deluxe is fills my mk need nicely

Around the Network
tak13 said:
Miyamotoo said:

Well that also depends from when NS successor could come on market.

Well, Nintendo shipped 80k copies of Mario kart Wii in the past quarter...

Looking at the Amazon thread, I see :)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

This is why it's mandatory for Nintendo to port almost all of their Wii U library to Switch. It sells, and there's a huge audience that didn't play these games. I hope we eventually see Super Mario 3D World and Xenoblade Chronicles X come to the platform. I'd buy them again.

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 26 April 2018

I don’t understand MK’s level of popularity. I’ve been wanting to ask people if I was missing something. It doesn’t even have a single player campaign!! Wteff? I was excited to start playing it, but without a campaign, it’s quite boring solo. Played with my buddies a few times and we had fun, but not “sells 20 million units” fun.

If someone has some tips or advice, I’d love that; bc right now, I’m kind of regretting the $60 purchase.

Geez louise those sales.

Around the Network
pitzy272 said:

I don’t understand MK’s level of popularity. I’ve been wanting to ask people if I was missing something. It doesn’t even have a single player campaign!! Wteff? I was excited to start playing it, but without a campaign, it’s quite boring solo. Played with my buddies a few times and we had fun, but not “sells 20 million units” fun.

If someone has some tips or advice, I’d love that; bc right now, I’m kind of regretting the $60 purchase.

I actually think its one of the most enjoyable single player racers and multi player it is my favorite.  There aren't many multi player racing games anymore.  Mario Kart is very newbie or casual friendly, but can tell when people know what they are doing.

If you don't like racing or battle mode I'm not sure what to tell you, some games aren't for everyone.

Well the combination of the platform and a fantastic MK that had its only real faults corrected in the "Deluxe" edition... it kind of makes sense. Can't wait to see how the next SSB does.

and people said it wasn't gonna do good cause it was a port

pitzy272 said:

uhhh what?? It's a racing game. Why would it have a campaign? The grand prix is the single player "campaign", since you know, its a racing game and all. Single player is fun but it's always been all about the multiplayer (and of course you can play online by yourself too).