By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What happen with VGChart ?

So for the moment i am using proxy server to access VGChart, not because i want to, but because i cannot access with normal method. Can somebody explain what happen??? 

Edit : For the info, i have never have any trouble accessing Vgchartz using normal method before?  

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:

So for the moment i am using proxy server to access VGChart, not because i want to, but because i cannot access with normal method. Can somebody explain what happen??? 

Could be a regional problem and not related to VGC. I'm on the Philippines right now and every Website first wants to make a proxy connection, not just VGC.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
HollyGamer said:

Could be a regional problem and not related to VGC. I'm on the Philippines right now and every Website first wants to make a proxy connection, not just VGC.

I have never have any problem with VGC before, and there is no explanation on it, it's just refuse to connect with normal ip. 

HollyGamer said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

I have never have any problem with VGC before, and there is no explanation on it, it's just refuse to connect with normal ip. 

Same here until 2 months ago. Sinc then it does so on every website I open first

Bofferbrauer2 said:
HollyGamer said:

Same here until 2 months ago. Sinc then it does so on every website I open first

For me , i don't have any problem with other sites except VGC,  and as far as i know a couple of day ago , i am still using normal ip without masking my ip. 

Around the Network

Probably trying to update the webpage as you try to enter the site so be prepared to wait 6 months for the update.

Ok now I can’t view anything or navigate.
Be prepared for a mass exodus of users. This site has been destroyed in one attempt.
Well done.
Byeeeeeee

What happened to the website? Is this a new phone website? Please please this is terrible, go back to the old site please. I’m finding it so frustrating to navigate. I’ve requested the desktop site but nothing has happened. I hope this isn’t how it’s going to be.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I don't really have issues with the new site, I love having the buddy on smartphone. I would just prefer the forums to be higher.

But I received like 5 spams a day for more than a week now, anyone have the same thing?

StokedUp said:
What happened to the website? Is this a new phone website? Please please this is terrible, go back to the old site please. I’m finding it so frustrating to navigate. I’ve requested the desktop site but nothing has happened. I hope this isn’t how it’s going to be.

Use this:

http://www.vgchartz.com/index_04272018.php