By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What happen with VGChart ?

Flilix said:
StokedUp said:
What happened to the website? Is this a new phone website? Please please this is terrible, go back to the old site please. I’m finding it so frustrating to navigate. I’ve requested the desktop site but nothing has happened. I hope this isn’t how it’s going to be.

Use this:

http://www.vgchartz.com/index_04272018.php

THERE IS A WARNING THAT GOES WITH THAT LINK!

That page will NOT be supported or maintained in anyway, period. New features will NOT be added to that page and, if we release an update that happens to break that page, too bad. The very first thread or PM I receive that references some issue or problem with that page, will be the last one - I will delete the page, and that will be the end of it.

Sorry if any of this sounds harsh, but if you couldn't already tell, manpower to work on this site in general is at an absolute premium. And I REFUSE to waste (or have Trucks spend) even ONE MINUTE, working on a page that is outdated and well past it's expiration date...

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
HollyGamer said:

So for the moment i am using proxy server to access VGChart, not because i want to, but because i cannot access with normal method. Can somebody explain what happen??? 

Could be a regional problem and not related to VGC. I'm on the Philippines right now and every Website first wants to make a proxy connection, not just VGC.

?

Not happening to me, and I'm also in the Philippines. It might just be your internet connection.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3