By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Monster Hunter: World, Persona 5, Nier and more on Sale on PSN.

27$ for the goodness that is Persona 5.... hopefully this causes some to jump in.
Same with Sword Art Online for just 20$.

Around the Network

For some games, the retail version might not be far off as well, for example NIER. (I am pushing my pro retail agenda I know!)

Picking up NieR: Automata, Yakuza Kiwami and Gravity Rush. Already played Persona 5 twice and I recommend everyone doing themselves ditty by playing this wonderful game sometime soon.

Too bad I have all of those.

If Yakuza 0 is on sale I might pick that up.

Don't have money, but I would definitely check out Nier if I did!

Around the Network

usa/europe: BIG IN JAPAN golden week-sale @PlayStationStore

Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza Zero = ) , Persona 5, Shadow of Colossus Remake (by The Last Guardian-studio), Nier Automata, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Games, Ni-Oh, Digimon, MHW, Dragon Ball Fighter Z and more :) really great games for japan-fans.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
If Yakuza 0 is on sale I might pick that up.

Is is :)

60% off.

Persona 5 is tempting, but I already played the game on PS3, and I want a physical copy. So will wait for the price to drop. Already have Nier: Automata on PC, and waiting to get Monster Hunter World for PC.

Plus I got to beat Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank, and Until Dawn before I allow myself to buy more PS4 games.

Hiku said:
Acevil said:
For some games, the retail version might not be far off as well, for example NIER. (I am pushing my pro retail agenda I know!)

I have Nier on digital, but I loved it so much that I'm going to buy a retail copy as well. I definitely want to own "Game of the generation" type games.

Thats exactly what i did with Automata, bought it digitally with all the DLC and loved it so much i got a retail copy just to have it on my shelf.

OP: there are about 7 games i want from that sale but im short on money so this is painful to watch, thankfully May is almost here but still would have liked to see this a couple of months later so i could get everyting i want.

I guess i will take DBFZ and maybe Tekken.