By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Really Is A Nazi

Grasp those straws tightly

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

At first calling the baby in chief a Nazi was partly just an insult for his racist and bigoted views. Now it's a fact.

For those not in the know, "sleepy eyes" is a term used by Neo-Nazis to spot Jews. That's right America, your "president" just used an anti-Semitic term, and will likely still not be impeached.

I can't believe I live next door to the new Nazi Germany. -_-

Don't mean to defend Trump here but aren't you a little bit overboard on this? I am the first to criticize the US and any other country if I feel I should but how is the US the new Nazi Germany?

Do you see the US taking a race of people in trains to have them transported to some camp to have them killed by gas? Or declaring war to a bunch of other countries out there? Ok that's a bad example as historically the US loves to go to war over everything and anything, but you don't see the US invade territories to increase the size of their country like Germany did.

Do you see Jews having by law to wear a Jewish star on their clothes in the US?

Again attack Trump all you want, the guy is old enough to defend himself and he often has it coming but why the need to exaggerate? The US is an empire now bent on killing all Jews from earth and establishing a new world order of fascism and dictatorship.

Now if I may venture an opinion, I don't think the guy will be impeached but I'm pretty sure he will get his ass kicked at the next election. The voters that voted for him as a protest of the traditional political candidates that kept lying to their voters, well those voters will not vote for him again next time as they now see that he's no better than actual politicians. They will learn that it does not matter that a candidate be Republican, Democrat, Independent or like Trump wanted us to see him: some kind of free radical that will "drain the swamp" and actually work for the people.

NOBODY at that level of power works for the people, they work for their party, their sponsors, the lobbying interests that pay them etc, but never for the people.

So I predict that in 2020 people will go back to electing a regular politician that will get back to lying and making fake promises, as it's always been. And Trump will simply disappear politically speaking.

CaptainExplosion said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

Don't mean to defend Trump here but aren't you a little bit overboard on this? I am the first to criticize the US and any other country if I feel I should but how is the US the new Nazi Germany?

Do you see the US taking a race of people in trains to have them transported to some camp to have them killed by gas? Or declaring war to a bunch of other countries out there? Ok that's a bad example as historically the US loves to go to war over everything and anything, but you don't see the US invade territories to increase the size of their country like Germany did.

Do you see Jews having by law to wear a Jewish star on their clothes in the US?

Again attack Trump all you want, the guy is old enough to defend himself and he often has it coming but why the need to exaggerate? The US is an empire now bent on killing all Jews from earth and establishing a new world order of fascism and dictatorship.

Now if I may venture an opinion, I don't think the guy will be impeached but I'm pretty sure he will get his ass kicked at the next election. The voters that voted for him as a protest of the traditional political candidates that kept lying to their voters, well those voters will not vote for him again next time as they now see that he's no better than actual politicians. They will learn that it does not matter that a candidate be Republican, Democrat, Independent or like Trump wanted us to see him: some kind of free radical that will "drain the swamp" and actually work for the people.

NOBODY at that level of power works for the people, they work for their party, their sponsors, the lobbying interests that pay them etc, but never for the people.

So I predict that in 2020 people will go back to electing a regular politician that will get back to lying and making fake promises, as it's always been. And Trump will simply disappear politically speaking.

No, I don't see that, but you forget how he wants to build a wall to keep an entire race of people out of his country, and ban another outright from ever living on American soil despite their immigration status, constantly tweets slurs, appoints unqualified morons to positions that require intelligence to empower ignorance (look who he put in charge of NASA), built his whole campaign on racism, refers to the KKK and Neo-Nazis as "pretty good people", and overall has segregated Americans even further than they were previously.

You're doing a pretty good job of segregating yourself, there, buddy.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

RolStoppable said:
Wait a second, is the tweet you are complaining about correct otherwise? So Trump is making actual progress with North Korea?

As far as we know but I don't really trust North Korea's word. I don't know anyone that would.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

CaptainExplosion said:

No, I don't see that, but you forget how he wants to build a wall to keep an entire race of people out of his country, and ban another outright from ever living on American soil despite their immigration status, constantly tweets slurs, appoints unqualified morons to positions that require intelligence to empower ignorance (look who he put in charge of NASA), built his whole campaign on racism, refers to the KKK and Neo-Nazis as "pretty good people", and overall has segregated Americans even further than they were previously.

You're calling all Mexicans illegals? Sounds pretty racist to me.

Around the Network

He is just trying to win the Nobel Peace Prize bu bombimg the middle east just as Obama did and won.

CaptainExplosion said:

But that wall would only keep illegals from jumping the border. Those people can come into the US through legal ways like everybody else. I am European, no police record, no crimes, no arrests in my life, yet I cannot just go and STAY in the US cause it would be illegal but Mexicans can? Why? If I wished to stay in the US I should have to go through I don't even know how many legal hurdles that would take time and money but a Mexican just needs to jump a border to get what would take me years and that's not even mentioning that despite going through legal channels I could very well be refused citizenship. How is that fair? Why are legal channels mandatory for me but not for a Mexican?

And honestly I'm not even sure he'll ever build that wall, he's been in power for a year and a half and where is the wall? I don't see it. Where is the agreement of Mexico paying for it? It's all lies and in that regard he is just like regular politicians saying whatever his electors want to hear in order to get their vote.

As for his tweets, yeah, he's not exactly very subtle when tweeting. The only difference with a regular politician is that such a person would be smarter and not use certain words in order to appear respectable but such a person would still have his opinions, racist, extremist or whatever, it's just that such a person would be smart enough not to spill his guts on Twitter like Trump does. I don't know if brutal honesty is necessarily worse than elegant tweets hiding opinions that are just as bad. It's a matter of opinion I guess.

I get it that you don't like Trump and I won't blame you for that but I believe that politics are like show business. it's just entertainment but there is not much actual difference between one type of president or another.

Tell me what is FUNDAMENTALLY different now that Trump is in power, compared to any other president in power? NOTHING that's how much different things are. Poor people are still poor, rich people are still rich. Murderers keep murdering, good guys lose their homes every day, crooks get richer every day, cops beat up black people whether the president is a racist Trump or a black guy himself like Obama.

Politics is just a show for the people dumb enough to actually believe they can decide anything with their vote. So just lay back and relax. Nothing you and I can do about anything anyway.

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 23 April 2018

Yeah this is a silly thread.

Locking.