By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - March 3rd Global sales: 5 of Top 10 titles are Switch titles

Always good to see, and one's even a third party game in DQB 2. 

I wonder if people will spin DOOM out of it still?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

This is the date of the 1st birthday of the Switch, isn't it? Good numbers for many of the launch titles overall.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

This is about as low effort as an OP can get.

Zelda selling 70k+ one year after its release really shows how big the Switch (and Zelda) have become

pokoko said:
This is about as low effort as an OP can get.

Nah, copying and pasting an article without your own two cents will still be lower. 

Around the Network

Zelda returned to the top 5 a year after its release curiously.

Is MK8D going to win the year among 2017 Switch releases? Been outselling SMO every week since Jan 6. The better question is perhaps which one is going to win lt?

"I wonder if people will spin DOOM out of it still?"

You made an entire thread with absolutely no substance just to talk about how great it is that 5 out of 10 of the best selling titles are Switch games, and you're saying people are going to spin a narrative out of this?

Get a grip.

Who's still spinning doom?

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:
Who's still spinning doom?

Pachter, I think.

"Monster Hunter World will KILL the Switch" was not a rare statement to be found, lest we forget.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?