By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LABO defeating 'God of War' in Japan

Jranation said:
Congrats! But I heard GOW isn't that big in Japan. So why is there some comparison between these two? How do they relate to each other?

The news does make for a great clickbait article, so every gaming news outlet is saying this. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Faelco said:
Teeqoz said:

It won't. It's done pretty poorly on COMG. When all is said and done, it might become the best selling in the franchise, but I'd guess it won't even cross 200k either way.

Yep. The fact that the only PS4 I was able to buy around my place in Japan was the Pro GoW LE tells quite a lot... There were way more visuals in the store about Persona 3/5 Dancing (with the trailers non-stop on a TV) than about GoW.

Then it clearly doesn't appeal to the Japanese market outside of a small few. That's too bad :(

Lol LABO.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

People rather play with cardboard than to try one of the best video games of this gen? Amazing!

CrazyGamer2017 said:

People rather play with cardboard than to try one of the best video games of this gen? Amazing!

I'm pretty sure a lot of those people who will play with cardboard are too young to play GoW anyway...

Around the Network

This is not good for gamers, so I hope that no one here is happy about this.

"The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

- Single-player Game

WhatATimeToBeAlive said:
This is not good for gamers, so I hope that no one here is happy about this.

Not good for your 'kind' of gamer you mean ?