By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God of War is the most hyped PS4 exclusive game thus far, will it outsell Horizon?

For the past 2 weeks i have seen countless of commercials and articles about GOW 4 on the internet and TV.  And at Best Buy (where i work) we have so many posters and accessories for God of War and all employees are aware of it and many who are not even gamers even consider to buy a ps4 just to play it.  I had not seen this much hype for Horizon Zero Dawn or even Uncharted 4.   

What is your prediction?  will it outsell Horizon ? 

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network

I think it will just slightly outsell Horizon

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Some insiders on resetera have suggested it’s heading towards becoming the best selling ps4 exclusive, so that means it’ll not only outsell Horizon, but Uncharted 4 as well.

I'm still stumped over whether it will beat Sea of Thieves or not. Don't give me another question, man!

it will destroy horizon in sales.

Around the Network

Of course it will outsell Horizon. 100%. But I still sure Spider-Man will sell more.

Definatly bigger hype than Horizon.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I'm still stumped over whether it will beat Sea of Thieves or not. Don't give me another question, man!

Realy? Damn, it will destroy sot numbers, i'm calling at least 4:1 for gow, most likely more.

Will it be the best selling exclusive title for PS4 this year? 

Manlytears said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Realy? Damn, it will destroy sot numbers, i'm calling at least 4:1 for gow, most likely more.

I almost always get bewildered with how an obvious sarcastic post like the one above frequently incite an actual serious reply.