By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God of War shows original final fantasy-esque games are not dead, take THAT, Square Enix!

Can Square Enix successfully go back to its roots with Final Fantasy?

Yes. I can already see th... 5 35.71%

No. 9 64.29%

Total:14
Faelco said:
I love how OP complains about the lack of diversity in the FF characters, wants women and black playable characters... And then say that GoW is an example SE should follow. Logic 10/10.

FF's lack of diversity is a symptom of its own regression trying and failing to appeal to the western and japanese market. I am comparing it to its history of inclusion and not on GoW and so maybe you should read more before posting here. Bye sis.

GoW

If someone asks why I'm using an alt account, CGI and Truckusaurus got me a temp approval until I get my iconic and notorious "kurasakiichimaru" account back. :p

Around the Network
dharh said:
Not a single thing of this new God of War has anything whatsoever to do with old style Final Fantasy nor new style Final Fantasy. You sir, do not know what the heck you are talking about it.

Ummm mister? You do know FF and GoW are rehauling its battle system which was the point of the thread.

One game is actually successfully doing it the right way by not leaving what made them famous for while the other has become a giant turd of a series which is not even recognizably FF-esque if not for the brand Final Fantasy on its cover.  So thank you.

If someone asks why I'm using an alt account, CGI and Truckusaurus got me a temp approval until I get my iconic and notorious "kurasakiichimaru" account back. :p

kurasakiichimaruALT said:

Why did you lose your other account?

Hynad said:

I forgot everything about my account and my email. :(

Hynad said:

With how obnoxious you are in your replies to people here, I am not sure I would want them to help you get back your old account...

Around the Network

You just wanted to make a GOW thread didn't you?

Hynad said:

With how obnoxious you are in your replies to people here, I am not sure I would want them to help you get back your old account...

I don't care anyway. Thanks for the semi-concern and I am not obnoxious.

Yeah .... but Knack did it 4.5 years earlier.

So.

Well this sure is something

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.