Tagged games:

HollyGamer said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

If that is what you desire. 

My desire is to know your desire XD 

it is not my thread, so your desire is your own

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

the start of the video was like, just a guy who was like walking, and then he was like, this was so random and like, I just had to like, see if I could... like, you know, just ... click the x before I like, wanted to like, hit my monitor.

Which video game site was this fucktard from so I know to ignore their reviews of anything in the future?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
the start of the video was like, just a guy who was like walking, and then he was like, this was so random and like, I just had to like, see if I could... like, you know, just ... click the x before I like, wanted to like, hit my monitor.

Which video game site was this fucktard from so I know to ignore their reviews of anything in the future?

He doesn't work for any site, he's just a youtuber. 

PwerlvlAmy said:
HollyGamer said:

My desire is to know your desire XD 

it is not my thread, so your desire is your own

My desires is to have some cookies :) 

Angelus said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Oh thank God, I watched until the point where he said that the guy wanted to talk to him about a review, I might have misheard that the director wanted to speak about the person in the videos review.

Would have hated to think this person was one of the reviewers who was metacritic approved.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
Angelus said:

Oh thank God, I watched until the point where he said that the guy wanted to talk to him about a review, I might have misheard that the director wanted to speak about the person in the videos review.

Would have hated to think this person was one of the reviewers who was metacritic approved.

He actually does really great, in depth reviews on his channel. Just because he uses the word "like" a lot when he's talking casually, doesn't make him a "fucktard," as you so eloquently put it.

Angelus said:
Ganoncrotch said:

He actually does really great, in depth reviews on his channel. Just because he uses the word "like" a lot when he's talking casually, doesn't make him a "fucktard," as you so eloquently put it.

When someone does this a lot in their conversations it is a sign that they're dropping these filler words into conversation while they're letting their mind basically think about what they're about to say next, rather than just either pausing to think or thinking before they speak, if this person is a youtuber whose career involves speaking he should be more capable of doing it without this terrible conversational crutch.

So his name is pronounced Balrog after all! I was right to read it that way then.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
So his name is pronounced Balrog after all! I was right to read it that way then.

Yeah, I also shocked it's the same name like the character from Street Fighter LOL. 

That was cool. Thanks for posting. Cory Barlog seems awesome. I have a feeling he may become my favorite game writer/director after I play the new GoW.

Anyone find his answer to the “what’s next for you?” question interesting? It sounds like he wants his next game to be something that’s not GoW. Either way, whatever he wants to do, I hope Sony has the wisdom to keep him around. The dude has incredible talent, and it’s obvious just listening to him in interviews that he’s an impressively versatile writer.

Last edited by pitzy272 - on 14 April 2018