By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War review thread - Meta: 94 OC: 95

Quarter to Three do not even deserve to be talked, and I’m amazed they are not banned from metacritic; my opinion. At this point it doesn’t matter, isn’t it? Any new review coming out now would sound suspicious...to say the least..

Last edited by Nate4Drake - on 26 April 2018

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
estebxx said:

What score did he gave the game? im too scared of being spoiled to click on it... (i still havent finished the game).

9/10

Can’t see the video. Who’s review is that?

Nate4Drake said:

Quarter to Three do not even deserve to be talked, and I’m amazed they are not banned from metacritic; my opinion. At this point it doesn’t matter, isn’t it? Any new review coming out now would sound suspicious...to say the least..

I feel the same way. They’re pathetic, and the fact that they’re accepted on Metacritic is mind boggling. 

Just beat the game,almost did everything i could and wauw,just freaking damn hail odin,thor and valhalla wauw.
What a game, what a amazing story.
Never knew i could feel for kratos.
Gameplay whas great,kept fun even at the end.
Graphics,wel we know already.
And that ending,just wauw.

Naughty dog move aside,a new king has taken your place,all hail the king!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

pitzy272 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

9/10

Angry Joe

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Is the second half of the game even better than the first? No spoilers please, but I have heard a lot of people talking about how the ending is really great.

I played for a few more hours and just got to the point where I need to get a piece of the chisel for Mimir. I stopped playing tonight just as I entered the boss fight with the two huge guys. I tend to stop playing at exciting points just to make it easy to jump back into. I've no idea if I'm close to the end or not.
Knowing that the game is 25 to 50 hours long, and that I play through games much slower than most, I'm expecting it to take me 60 hours or more.
Although the game doesn't say how long I've been playing, it's been exactly 7 days and I've probably probably put in 40 hours already. Yes, it's consumed all of my free time (which I'm grateful to get these days what with my easy day job).

This game is turning out to be much more massive than I expected. So far I've probably spent more than half of my time doing sidequests.
If the remainder of the game surpasses the beginning, which I found to be my favorite so far as I was getting to know this new world and it's mechanics, then that will be most impressive. Kratos is such a badass.
Edit: The line breaks in my post didn't show up properly. Hopefully this fixes it.

RaptorChrist said:
Is the second half of the game even better than the first? No spoilers please, but I have heard a lot of people talking about how the ending is really great.

I played for a few more hours and just got to the point where I need to get a piece of the chisel for Mimir. I stopped playing tonight just as I entered the boss fight with the two huge guys. I tend to stop playing at exciting points just to make it easy to jump back into. I've no idea if I'm close to the end or not.
Knowing that the game is 25 to 50 hours long, and that I play through games much slower than most, I'm expecting it to take me 60 hours or more.
Although the game doesn't say how long I've been playing, it's been exactly 7 days and I've probably probably put in 40 hours already. Yes, it's consumed all of my free time (which I'm grateful to get these days what with my easy day job).

This game is turning out to be much more massive than I expected. So far I've probably spent more than half of my time doing sidequests.
If the remainder of the game surpasses the beginning, which I found to be my favorite so far as I was getting to know this new world and it's mechanics, then that will be most impressive. Kratos is such a badass.
Edit: The line breaks in my post didn't show up properly. Hopefully this fixes it.

I played every single GOW game and this is the first game that made me stop and say "Kratos is a fucking badass"I mean how fucking manly can you be.

xl-klaudkil said:
Just beat the game,almost did everything i could and wauw,just freaking damn hail odin,thor and valhalla wauw.

Both studios are amazing !! So much love for details. That's why so many people playing video games. It's so great when games fascinate and inspire :)

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 27 April 2018

xl-klaudkil said:

Sony Santa Monica was always the king, just not recognised as one. Glad to see people see them what they are. I'm sure if they made the move to current gen earlier and released a God of War: Kratos Collection they would have got more attention.

GribbleGrunger said:
pitzy272 said:

Angry Joe

Angry Joe said it was the "highest possible of 9's" but he found minor faults, that kept him from giveing it a 10/10.

So if it was on a 100 scale, that would be like a 99/100.

On a 10 scale its a 9 outta 10 though.

estebxx said:
GribbleGrunger said:

What score did he gave the game? im too scared of being spoiled to click on it... (i still havent finished the game).

The Highest of 9's :)  (9/10)

Basically 99/100 score.