By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bethesda discusses about Switch, Possibility of bringing Ports, Exclusives and Release Timing

Pemalite said:
Morrowind and Oblivion. Do it.

I would freak out if they announced remasters of those.  Even if they only reach the technical level of Skyrim Special Edition that would be a *gigantic* leap.  Morrowind may not grab me do to it's combat but I would definitely give the game another shot if it got a remaster.  And Oblivion's more vibrant Cyrodiil setting would look amazing in a proper remaster.

Around the Network
Pemalite said:

They should do Arena and Daggerfall too for good measure.

VGPolyglot said:
Pemalite said:

They should do Arena and Daggerfall too for good measure.

Elder Scrolls Collection. Calling it now. :P

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Shikamo said:

i would like to see a game with Mario killing Nazis.

But Mario is Italian and Italy was an ally of the other Nazis... so wouldn't Mario and Luigi fight for Mussolini in a Wolfenstein game?

Conina said:
Shikamo said:

But Mario is Italian and Italy was an ally of the other Nazis... so wouldn't Mario and Luigi fight for Mussolini in a Wolfenstein game?

Makes sense.. but if Mario is a liar who is actually a Russian who pretends to be Italian?

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Conina said:
Shikamo said:

He's not Italian, he's from the Mushroom Kingdom.

Bethesda doesn't seem to make any exclusives in general, all their output for a long time now has been multiplatform, whether it be DOOM, Prey, Dishonored, etc so I don't think we'd see an exclusive game from them unless Nintendo footed the bill or collaborated with them on it.

I do think though that there will probably be more Bethesda games on Switch in the future. Skyrim seems to have sold well, no idea about DOOM though but I hope that one did well too. Guess we gotta wait and see on how Wolfenstein 2 does next.

Bethesda will never make exclusive game for the switch. Not even the ps4 or xbox one got any exclusive from bethesda.

Games like Oblivion, Fallout 3 (maybe even 4), New Vegas and Evil Within 1 would definitely be good fit for Switch and actually they could be definitive releases on Switch (except Fallout 4 ofcourse).

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 11 April 2018

So nothing meaningful, and specific. Cannot blame them. Modern, state-of-the-art games like ESVI could not possibly come to the Switch.

I could see them doing an exclusive, or platform-specific game for the Switch, if Nintendo were involved in some way.

Anyways, I'd love it if they ported Fallout 4 over. Haven't played it yet, and would love to do so portably.