By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will PS4 reach 80 million before E3?

Days of play sale started on the 8th so a few days of their sale to help boost numbers just before E3 conference.



Around the Network

if it does or doesn't, i bet it is mentioned in the presentation.



 

LiquorandGunFun said:
if it does or doesn't, i bet it is mentioned in the presentation.

Possibly, but they rarely give numbers at/near e3, the exception was last year. 2014,2015 and 2016 they didn't.



obviously



Barkley said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
if it does or doesn't, i bet it is mentioned in the presentation.

Possibly, but they rarely give numbers at/near e3, the exception was last year. 2014,2015 and 2016 they didn't.

normally yes, but thats a real good number to tout.



 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Shipment sure no problem. Sales possibly. God of war will really help. Monster Hunter and shadow of the colossus helped keep sales up early on. And god of war plus detroit should too. I'd say yes.

Sony announces 80m at e3. Sounds good.

Yep this. I expect it to get there and  to be announced at the conference 



<a href="https://psnprofiles.com/fauzman"><img src="https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/fauzman.png" border="0"></a>

maybe they announce it at their e3 show that they passed the 80 mil



fauzman said:
Kerotan said:
Shipment sure no problem. Sales possibly. God of war will really help. Monster Hunter and shadow of the colossus helped keep sales up early on. And god of war plus detroit should too. I'd say yes.

Sony announces 80m at e3. Sounds good.

Yep this. I expect it to get there and  to be announced at the conference 

 

ZODIARKrebirth said:
maybe they announce it at their e3 show that they passed the 80 mil

it didn't show up, probably get an announcement soon though. 

Last edited by LinkDaHero - on 11 June 2018

UltimateGamer1982 said:
I would love Sony to go ahead and permanently lower the price to $199 just to see what sort of growth it would have for the rest of the year. $299 for a 4 1/2 year old console seems a bit high.

Agreed. But it seems like the days of reasonable price cuts died with the PS2 era. 



LinkDaHero said:
fauzman said:

Yep this. I expect it to get there and  to be announced at the conference 

 

ZODIARKrebirth said:
maybe they announce it at their e3 show that they passed the 80 mil

it didn't show up, probably get an announcement soon though. 

Lol. You are right. I have to say I was surprised at the lack of talk (which was generally a good thing). But no doubt it is not far off. 



<a href="https://psnprofiles.com/fauzman"><img src="https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/fauzman.png" border="0"></a>