By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 31 March 2018

CrazyGamer2017 said:

And the PS4 continues to be the king of the (market) world... The Switch is close behind so yeah, those two are doing good.
And again in regards to these great figures for the PS4 I am really having a hard time believing recent strong rumors about a PS5 coming in 2018.

EDIT: Oh and CGI you finally caught up with the hardware charts being so far behind. for the first time in a very long time we finally have the charts figures roughly between one and two weeks behind the actual present day which is how this should be. Hope you manage to keep to within this frame of time in the future

It's awesome to have the numbers coming in regularly again. I don't know if you were a lurker here before you registered, but there was an extended period of time when updates were highly infrequent.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
kazuyamishima said:
2017 is slightly above of 2018 for the Ps4. God of War will restore the balance in April.

With this year's PS4 releases, I believe 2018 still can beat 2017 by Christmas. 2018 might be the peak for PS4. #believe

Mar1217 said:
Switch and PS4 beasting on top !

NSW impresses me, really. Since XC2, NSW had no really big release.

Last edited by 0D0 - on 12 April 2018

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Another week of PS4 first with NS close second domination. XBOne decent, but nothing to write home about, again too. Overall it looks like in the last months the market is following quite a regular pattern without huge variations, it's the usual regular trend of slow seasons, big game launches can shake it a bit, but not too much and not too long.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Can't wait to see god of war goodness

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?