By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Software Sales - April 1st to April 7th, 2018

thismeintiel said:
Farsala said:
You guys take April sales way too seriously. The sales right now are absolutely pitiful outside of big new releases.

Like #2 could be 5,000 sales and #30 could be 3,000 sales. Very low sales with very little gap between them.

Yea, that's something I never got about this thread. Sure, it's nice to know the positions, but without numbers it means little. Take SoT, for example. Using the estimates from the previous weeks, it's probably not even hit 40K in 3 weeks. I don't think these include digital sales, but you get the point. 

7,408 for 3rd place means pretty small sales, to be fair it is the same worldwide for April, arguably the slowest month WW.

Around the Network

UK sale charts always hurt my soul. these people have 0 taste in games. 

*Thread Warning * ⚠️

Guys, the ‘this country has no taste in games’ posts need to stop. It is tasteless and offensive.

Thanks.

thismeintiel said:
jason1637 said:

[Week 12, 2018] 01 (NE) SEA OF THIEVES (MICROSOFT) - 22,695 / NEW [Week 13, 2018] 03 (01) SEA OF THIEVES (MICROSOFT) - 10,894 / 33,589 (-52%) [Week 14, 2018] 03 (03) SEA OF THIEVES (MICROSOFT) - 7,408 / 40,997 (-32%)​

So just over 40K, still not the greatest sales for a big exclusive. Is this the only game we have numbers for, BTW?  

Only Uk sales thus far. We might get some American sales when NPD comes around.

1-2 Switch still the 5th best selling Switch Game.
The game is a beast, showing Bayonetta, Kirby, Xenoblade etc who's the boss, its been out over a year now, much longer than those games

1-2-3 Switch needs to happen