By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer

Oh, I had no idea that Woody Harrelson was in this movie! I also didn't know that it was coming so soon.

Around the Network

Man that guy can not deliver lines at all.

But it actually looks ok, better than I was expecting.

I’m half tempted to it for Woody Harrellson, but I’m honestly pretty Star Wars-ed out at this point. TLJ was just such a letdown...

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

It looks ''ok''. I wont be seeing it in theaters tho

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Meh...

I'm sorry, but - aside from not quite having the right "look"* - the real problem with Ehrenreich's portrayal, even in these brief glimpses, is that he just doesn't deliver any of the swagger of Han Solo. There is ZERO rebellious, dangerous, "bad-boy" attitude to him.

None.
At.
All.

* I acknowledge that the actor doesn't need to necessarily have a strong physical resemblance to Harrison Ford, but he certainly _must_ project a similar bad-ass attitude, or at least the beginnings of it, to have we the audience make that mental connection between him and Ford's portrayal. Ehrenreich just comes across as a goofy kid delivering "gee whiz!" dialog as if this were some wacky sci-fi comedy aimed at pre-teens.

Around the Network

Pretty lukewarm on this one. I'm not a fan of the concept. At all. Which is a poor starting out point. But Star Wars. So I'll probably see it eventually.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

ratchet426 said:

Meh...

I'm sorry, but - aside from not quite having the right "look"* - the real problem with Ehrenreich's portrayal, even in these brief glimpses, is that he just doesn't deliver any of the swagger of Han Solo. There is ZERO rebellious, dangerous, "bad-boy" attitude to him.

None.
At.
All.

* I acknowledge that the actor doesn't need to necessarily have a strong physical resemblance to Harrison Ford, but he certainly _must_ project a similar bad-ass attitude, or at least the beginnings of it, to have we the audience make that mental connection between him and Ford's portrayal. Ehrenreich just comes across as a goofy kid delivering "gee whiz!" dialog as if this were some wacky sci-fi comedy aimed at pre-teens.

Interesting take. It almost made me watch the trailer, but I'm fine just taking your word for it.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Looking forward to it.

Don't really feel any excitement for this one after the last one being such a utter disappointment. And it just looks so unnecessary

The entire cast looks excellent except for the lead. This trailer was better than the teaser though.