By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Shadow1980 said:

April showers bring slow weeks ahead as we kick off the spring quarter. God of War and Nintendo Labo are the biggest debuts this month, with a few smaller titles rounding things out.

Hourly Rankings

Monthly Rankings

Yearly Rankings

Note: Monthly & weekly rankings are usually updated daily on Amazon, typically sometime in the early to mid afternoon. Also, NPD's months, which use a "4-4-5" calendar, are not perfectly matched to Amazon's months, which go by the standard calendar. Some items in these rankings may be marked with a typographical symbol:

* Indicates item available for pre-order for release in a later month. Does not count towards current month's NPD numbers.
† Indicates item currently being sold primarily or exclusively through third-party sellers due to limited stock. Most or all sales don't count towards NPD numbers.
‡ Indicates used/pre-owned hardware. Does not count towards NPD numbers.

Current U.S. Monthly Hardware Rankings

TBD

Hardware Preorders Coming Into Effect This Month

PS4 Pro 1TB Limited Edition God of War bundle: #52 (March)

U.S. Yearly Hardware Rankings

(Note: This entry will be updated at the start of each month, except during November & December where it will also be updated weekly until New Year's.) 

TBD

Final U.S. Weekly Rankings

(Note: Covers all weeks in the NPD sales period for the month. March, June, Sept., & Dec., are 5-week months for NPD purposes; all other months are 4 weeks.)

Week 15 (April 9 - 15)

TBD

Week 16 (April 16 - 22)

TBD

Week 17 (April 23 - 29)

TBD

Week 18 (April 30 - May 6)

TBD

Amazon Thread Archives

2018: January, February, March
2017: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
2016: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, SeptemberOctober, November, December
2015: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember

Can you put the regional amazon's back into the OP? Not sure why you took them out 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
zorg1000 said:

Mar 2007

GoW2-833k

PS2-280k

Mar 2010

GoW3-1.10m

PS3-314k

To see the boost you need to post hardware figures from the week before                     

You mean month? Ill try pulling up the previous and following months.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Kerotan said:

To see the boost you need to post hardware figures from the week before                     

Wait, ps2 only sold 280k the entire month? Lol I thought that was week. It 

Bristow9091 said:
I've added the Amazon International sites section to the OP.

Cheers. Always a useful addition. 

Kerotan said:
zorg1000 said:

Yes, but thats NPD, not global.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Kerotan said:

Yes, but thats NPD, not global.

Makes sense. Anyway imo God of war is a system seller and if this release will be as popular as I think it is, it will have people buying the ps4 for weeks and months after launch. 

Kerotan said:
zorg1000 said:

PS2:
February 2007 - 295K
March 2007 - 280k

PS3:
February 2010 - 360K
March 2010 - 314k

Shadow1980 said:
Bristow9091 said:
I've added the Amazon International sites section to the OP.

Thanks. I'm not sure how I missed copying & pasting them from the old thread. I usually just click "select all," then paste into the new OP and make the necessary modifications.

Last months thread didn't have them so that's how you missed it. I would have pointed it out last month but I was banned. 

Switch back in Top 10 of all European Amazon sites asides from the UK.

Far cry still #1 in Japan but interesting god of war now up to 9