By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GI May cover: Spider-Man, releasing September 7, Special Editions and DLC announced

PwerlvlAmy said:
Vizigoth04 said:

My guess is it's something in relation to a prison cell. The Raft is a fictional prison facility for super-human criminals (predominantly supervillains) in the Marvel Universe.

ahhhh,that would be pretty cool

Darashiva said:

Yeah, trying to find time to play all the interesting games coming out is really difficult.

yeah my sept is getting cloggged. 

DQXI

Spider-Man

Code Of Princess

Shining Resonance

Monster Boy

Wait, do Shining Resonance and Monster Boy have release dates now? Last I knew they were just 2018. I hope they are out by September.

Around the Network
Landale_Star said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

ahhhh,that would be pretty cool

yeah my sept is getting cloggged. 

DQXI

Spider-Man

Code Of Princess

Shining Resonance

Monster Boy

Wait, do Shining Resonance and Monster Boy have release dates now? Last I knew they were just 2018. I hope they are out by September.

both release dates show the 25th on amazon

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Looks like they are getting back to same great web-slinging open world design that made Spider-Man 2 great on PS2. This game is looking better and better the more I see of it. Makes me wonder why they kind of phoned it in on the PS3 games.

I'm always amused when I see superhero games and everyone has a bat or other melee weapon. The clown guys from that GIF are the worst. Just standing around watching Spidey be an acrobat instead of getting a gun out and shooting him.

Around the Network

Anyone know how the rights to Spider-Man games went to Disney rather than Sony? I suppose Sony must not have purchased those rights with the original deal, so Disney got them when they bought Marvel...

I need the black suit and a classic todd macfarlane suit. Hate the white on these suits they showed.

poklane said:

Mr.Playstation said:

September 7th

CGI-Quality said:

this gif, oh my god !!! So wonderful.

Marvel's Spider-Man - Pre-Order Video | PS4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luh7RLYn1Bw

That was the first Gameplay-Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4zm30yeHHE
My prediction: It will be the best, most beautiful and most impressive Spiderman game ever!

"The Last of Us 2" is officially Game of the Year 2020, worldwide. Ghost of Tsushima-Artwork:

Game is looking really great, and with Marvel at an all time high in popularity, assuming a positive critical reception, I expect this to sell like hot cakes.