By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "Agent and Deep Down will be revealed for 2019 release during this years E3"- Reputable Sources say

Did I get you to believe?. if yes. YES

if no. FUCK.

happy april fools. 

Around the Network

reddit still believes deep down lives

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
reddit still believes deep down lives

only deep down inside their sad little hearts.

anyway can't wait to see what will the "Agent" of the PS5 will be. PS4 it was "Deep Down"

PS5 idk. maybe  "Star Wars : The Naughty Dog Way" 

Heh, I would have loved to have demoed it again. Deep Down was actually legit fun to play. Too bad they never did anything with it.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

twintail said:
MasterThief said:

Did I get you to believe?. if yes. YES

if no. FUCK.

happy april fools. 

You have a long way to go in tricking ppl if you think anyone is genuinely under the YES category.

An April Fool's joke has to stay within the realm of belief in order to be successful.

Around the Network

I still think Deep Down exists. Not too sure about Agent though.

Monster Hunter World will also get a Switch port.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Monster Hunter World will also get a Switch port.

We need a game which has no ratchet. just Qwark being the protagonist. let me tell you I got some great ideas for him.

currently playing the last mainseries R&C game that I didn't play. a crack in time. looks like its going to be my favorite out of the 10 games I played. 

Would be crazy if this actually turns out to be true XD

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

I think it's true. Microsoft will get a full remake of the MGS1-3 with Kojima's surprise return to Konami this year, so Sony will need something that is huge also.