By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Are you a prude?

berzerkertank said:

I'm definitely not. I wouldn't talk to my parents about sex, but that's just because I have a lot of trouble talking with people that aren't in my age range, and even then I can have troubles with it. But, I've talked about sex and stuff with friends in public before, so... Eh?

Hell, back in like 2016, I was texting a girl I had a crush on about how her day was going, and how she had drunk something her brother made, and how it was really gross. I said "Plot twist: He put his semen in it". Not only does this confirm my perverted nature, but also my autism.

She responded with "Lol, semen would probably taste way better than that", which only further cemented my affection towards her.

I'd share the messages, but I deleted the logs with her after a bunch of stuff went down with her... 

Dude did you show her the taste of semen?

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
berzerkertank said:

I'm definitely not. I wouldn't talk to my parents about sex, but that's just because I have a lot of trouble talking with people that aren't in my age range, and even then I can have troubles with it. But, I've talked about sex and stuff with friends in public before, so... Eh?

Hell, back in like 2016, I was texting a girl I had a crush on about how her day was going, and how she had drunk something her brother made, and how it was really gross. I said "Plot twist: He put his semen in it". Not only does this confirm my perverted nature, but also my autism.

She responded with "Lol, semen would probably taste way better than that", which only further cemented my affection towards her.

I'd share the messages, but I deleted the logs with her after a bunch of stuff went down with her... 

No, I didn't. But with how she felt about whatever the hell she did drink, she probably wouldn't care. (Please note: I have no idea how that would go down. Probably not well.)

I wish I could have.

lol signatues

berzerkertank said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

No, I didn't. But with how she felt about whatever the hell she did drink, she probably wouldn't care. (Please note: I have no idea how that would go down. Probably not well.)

I wish I could have.

You'll get 'em next time ;-(

Yes.

Kyuu said:
As a total closet pervert who isn't in the least proud of it, I'm in a weird position.

I used to loathe my extremely high sexual drive because it was at odds with my ideas, beliefs, and what I defined or sensed to be true beauty. Perhaps that contradiction subconsciously contributed to my eventual exit of religion so as to make me feel less of a hypocrite but ironically, I still dislike that side of mine. It's as though I inherently know that it's wrong. I settled with belittling my petty existence/value rather than feel guilty every time I do something supposedly shameless or disgusting.

From my experience though, morally reserved people tend to be more intelligent, informed, trust-worthy, and pleasant to talk with, than cheap/trendy chicks, playboys, and freedom-obsessed people! Maybe this experience is misleading and is making me more judgemental than I should be. Maybe religion and/or culture still have their roots intermingled with the core of my soul. Frankly, I don't know and I don't care!

Oh man having to cope with your natural urges and at the same time the contradictions of your cultural and religious beliefs. I wouldn't wanna be ya.

I hope for your sake that you'll eventually realize that sex is totally natural and actually healthy just as food, good sleep etc.

Also I'm no psychiatrist but I have heard that this contradiction in some extreme cases can lead to neurotic behavior, not saying it's your case, just saying I heard it's a possibility.