By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 20% Off PSN code

Thanks. I still had some VR games sitting in my cart and bought Ultra wings, Sprint vector and Moss with it.

Around the Network

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Did the one for the code and the entry into a chance to win a PS4 Pro, even though i already have one. Anybody else notice that the date is wrong at the end of the video, for the PS4 Pro Entry?

Where do I enter the 10-digit code for the 20%?

PS Store needs 12-digit-codes.

yeah I purchased last guardian last week using this promo

Conina said:

IIRC,

10-digit for discount. 12-digit for a balance code (you know, from a prepaid PSN card).

Last time I used a discount code, I had to simply enter it on checkout.

Around the Network

:( I want to be sad that it's only American. But I'm also happy that I saved my wallet some major damage.

I was able to get a code as well. Curious though, do these stack? My g/f got a code as well. Can you use 2 codes on a purchase for a total of 40% off?

Xen said:
Conina said:

IIRC,

10-digit for discount. 12-digit for a balance code (you know, from a prepaid PSN card).

Last time I used a discount code, I had to simply enter it on checkout.

Ah, found it:

think-man said:
:( I want to be sad that it's only American. But I'm also happy that I saved my wallet some major damage.

You just need an US account with a fake address, there is no IP check. You can fill your wallet with PSN gift codes at Amazon.com, even with credit cards of other parts of the world. I still had $15 in my PSN US wallet and added $10 for around €8, so I could buy moss for $24 (less than €20)  with that code.

Last edited by Conina - on 26 March 2018

Pachofilauri said:
fuuuuuck i bough Ni No Kuni yesterday :(

Was my first though until I read that its only for NA.

Xen said:
Bristow9091 said:

Just going by what it said when I tried to log in;

Well, it is more like...

Code valid in US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, El Salvador, Paraguay, Honduras, Bolivia, Uruguay, Nicaragua.

...so it seems like it is valid in NA, and a good chunk of SA as well.

Well, I guess we know at least what the territorial ambitions are the US are!