By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 20% Off PSN code

Go here to live at PS

1. Sign in with your PS ID
  2. Select "quests" from the tab on the right
  3. Watch a sub one minute video for the 20% off quest
  4. Claim reward (get a coupon code)
  5. Profit.
Quest expires by the end of this month. Coupon code expires by the end of next month. Coupon code can't be used for preorders, but can be used on any released game in the store.
What thia means for me is that I am getting GOW on day one for $48 :)
Code valid in the Americas.

Last edited by Intrinsic - on 26 March 2018

Around the Network

Nice. Will try it when I get home.

Bristow9091 said:
You might want to mention that this is US only... I just gave it a try and was disappointed that it wouldn't even let me log in :(

fixed. And its not just US only. Its all the americas.... so canada, brazil, columbia, chile....etc.

Ah, the joys of choosing to make an American account before there was an official PSN in my country. Thanks.

Cool get started now

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
Bristow9091 said:
You might want to mention that this is US only... I just gave it a try and was disappointed that it wouldn't even let me log in :(

fixed. And its not just US only. Its all the americas.... so canada, brazil, columbia, chile....etc.

Just to confirm its for any game is on PSN to purchase right now/and that will be on PSN to buy before the end of April 30th?

Cause you said no preorder but GoW isn't coming out yet, so does that mean you're saving the code til the game comes out?

Bristow9091 said:
Intrinsic said:

Just going by what it said when I tried to log in;

Well, it is more like...

Code valid in US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, El Salvador, Paraguay, Honduras, Bolivia, Uruguay, Nicaragua.

...so it seems like it is valid in NA, and a good chunk of SA as well.

V-r0cK said:
Intrinsic said:

Just to confirm its for any game is on PSN to purchase right now/and that will be on PSN to buy before the end of April 30th?

Cause you said no preorder but GoW isn't coming out yet, so does that mean you're saving the code til the game comes out?

Exactly.

So I have my code now. GOW comes out april 20th. Will-use it then. Since I cant use it on any preorders.

Intrinsic said:
V-r0cK said:

Exactly.

So I have my code now. GOW comes out april 20th. Will-use it then. Since I cant use it on any preorders.

Gotcha! Thanks for confirming :)

fuuuuuck i bought Ni No Kuni yesterday :(
Thanks anyway i will preorder god of war!!!

Last edited by Pachofilauri - on 27 March 2018