By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MHW 670k first 2 months on NPD on Xbox one.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
That’s really good actually. Thanks for posting this rick! And 276k for shadow is great too.

Nice to see shadow doing good, it looked really bad early on at number 14, good thing it was a error, lol.

Around the Network
quickrick said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
That’s really good actually. Thanks for posting this rick! And 276k for shadow is great too.

Nice to see shadow doing good, it looked really bad early on at number 14, good thing it was a error, lol.

Yes me too. Very glad it sold so well as I loved the original back on PS2. I’m really hoping bluepoint is remaking ICO next. 

Bristow9091 said:
NPD is just the US right? Even if this does include digital sales, that's actually really impressive for Monster Hunter!

I wonder what Shadow of the Colossus sales will be WW, and if it'll manage to outsell the PS2 and/or PS3 version...

yes.

670k for xbox one?
Not bad. Tbh its just good to see Xbox useres also enjoy a japanese game.

Just North America? Then that is very nice!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:

WW its probably still kinda like we assume with that 7.6m sold number, for monster hunter world.

~1M = XB1, ~6.6m = PS4.
The vast majority of sales are on the PS4.

JRPGfan said:
Jranation said:

WW its probably still kinda like we assume with that 7.6m sold number, for monster hunter world.

~1M = XB1, ~6.6m = PS4.
The vast majority of sales are on the PS4.

Yeah its pretty good. Especially how Xone is like does not exist in Japan. Meaning that the ratio of those sales hugely goes in favor to western audience. 

Whats makes it even better is that Xbox One doesnt really get your typical Japanese games. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

Just the US, not even including Canada/mexico/etc.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Very impressive performance!

Kyuu said:
Ka-pi96 said:

What about Resident Evil?

I don't think it has as much of a chance but anything's possible, right? Times sure have changed for us to treat Gran Turismo as a second fiddle to Monster Hunter.

Gran Turismo a second-fiddle? I think that it is still bigger here than MH.