By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD, PS4 2015 vs NSW 2018 (December added)

Who wins?

PS4 66 40.24%

NSW 84 51.22%

Tie 14 8.54%

Total:164
quickrick said:
tbone51 said:

Lmao stop pls. SSB is a much bigger system seller than 3d mario. It proved it on 3 differe t systems already

I'm not talking talking about 3d mario in general, i'm talking about SMO which is selling on another level then any 3d mario or smash, it sold 3 million in the US in 2 months, smash will not touch it, and will not be a bigger system system seller, but you are free to have your opinion.

So did Smash Bros Brawl.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
quickrick said:
tbone51 said:

If smash releases in sept, then you kno youll be wrong. Easy and simple. But god forbid if your wrong and smash releases and has an extra week or 2 and switch sales skyrocket past SMO oct npd then we wont stop hearing it for days/weeks!!

let's not forget  october is 4 weeks vs 5 weeks for september NPD, and mario only had 2 days of sales in october

The probably every1 has with you is you make things impossible. See the only way to compare ssb on switch is if the game releases same exact day as SMO a year later.

If lets say SSB releases in sept and it switch does 400k or more than that means its a bigger system seller than 3d mario. 3d mario also had a bundle day1

RolStoppable said:
Super Smash Bros. 5 will sell more systems than Super Mario Odyssey by virtue of having more systems available to sell.

Cant be true, After end of sept switch was in stock remember? We heard no end to it in oct/Nov

zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

I'm not talking talking about 3d mario in general, i'm talking about SMO which is selling on another level then any 3d mario or smash, it sold 3 million in the US in 2 months, smash will not touch it, and will not be a bigger system system seller, but you are free to have your opinion.

So did Smash Bros Brawl.

Mario kart sold 37 million on wii. wii wa something else, the thing sold 715k on a april, all games got much better  sales then they would normally have.

quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

So did Smash Bros Brawl.

Mario kart sold 37 million on wii. wii wa something else, the thing sold 715k on a april, all games got much better then sales then they would normally have.

Excuse after excuse. What makes you think if the ssb coming out is new wont be bigger than all the other ssb? You think SMO and Zelda are the only 2? And why bring WW figures all of a sudden to prove a point?

When ssb comes out and proves you wrong i dread the excuses we will hear coming from you... Ughh

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
quickrick said:

Mario kart sold 37 million on wii. wii wa something else, the thing sold 715k on a april, all games got much better  sales then they would normally have.

Including 3D Mario?

yes.

RolStoppable said:
quickrick said:

Including 3D Mario?

Fucking thank you! If it doesnt fit his narrative then its obviously not true

tbone51 said:
quickrick said:

Mario kart sold 37 million on wii. wii wa something else, the thing sold 715k on a april, all games got much better then sales then they would normally have.

Excuse after excuse. What makes you think if the ssb coming out is new wont be bigger than all the other ssb? You think SMO and Zelda are the only 2? And why bring WW figures all of a sudden to prove a point?

When ssb comes out and proves you wrong i dread the excuses we will hear coming from you... Ughh

lol 715k for wii is in US alone, not WW.

quickrick said:
RolStoppable said:

Including 3D Mario?

yes.

So then Switch > Wii in lifetime sales yes?

SMO > Super Mario Galaxy

BotW > Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword Combined

quickrick said:
tbone51 said:

lol 715k for wii is in US alone, not WW.

I was talking about your 37mil for MKwii how can you just let that slip by you? Da hell