By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bandai Namco is such a very under rated publisher. Not a micro transaction in sight.

I didn't pick any on that poll, since my choice was ATLUS, and that wasn't one of them. Bamco's alright, but not one of my favorites. Also, I have a beef with them.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

I dont rate a Company based off there Microtractions.. but the quality of the games they release.
Also i dont think Bandai Namco is underated. They release solid titles most times.

BraLoD said:
Cloudman said:
I didn't pick any on that poll, since my choice was ATLUS, and that wasn't one of them. Bamco's alright, but not one of my favorites. Also, I have a beef with them.

Atlus is part of Sega now tho, and Sega is there.

And why? Bamco is awesome!

I dunno if I would say I like Sega though... Ever since Sonic Adventure 2, they've been very hit or miss with the Sonic series.

Also, with Bamco they've teased me time and time again with the Tales series. My 1st one was Symphonia on the Gamecube and had became a fan of the series. The problem was the following games released on the PS2, which I didn't get for some time. They then come back with Dawn of the New World and Graces on the Wii, but the west only got Dawn, while the other Tales games released on the PS3, which I got later. Then they release a port of Abyss on the 3DS, but release remakes of Japan only Tales games on the DS to the Vita, which I got later.

This constant teasing of the series on my preferred consoles has left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth > : T

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BraLoD said:
Cloudman said:

I dunno if I would say I like Sega though... Ever since Sonic Adventure 2, they've been very hit or miss with the Sonic series.

Also, with Bamco they've teased me time and time again with the Tales series. My 1st one was Symphonia on the Gamecube and had became a fan of the series. The problem was the following games released on the PS2, which I didn't get for some time. They then come back with Dawn of the New World and Graces on the Wii, but the west only got Dawn, while the other Tales games released on the PS3, which I got later. Then they release a port of Abyss on the 3DS, but release remakes of Japan only Tales games on the DS to the Vita, which I got later.

This constant teasing of the series on my preferred consoles has left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth > : T

Seems like you need to get Sony systems earlier xP

It would have been nicer if they releases more of these on Nintendo systems, rather than release only bits >: T

Dance my pretties!

Their an OK publisher but they could do a whole lot more to make special games ...

Around the Network

Can we get a Wonder Swan Classic? Please and thank you

They are in my first tier of favorite third parties along with Square Enix and Sega, and they have never had the same kind of slumps that both of those two have had in the past.