By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic Racing Game Teased

Cool.

Around the Network

Maybe its a Sonic themed version of the classic Sumo game 'Super Rub a Dub' that game would play perfectly on a Switch by tilting the tablet and jerking the tablet to jump.

I hope it isn't a more serious racing game but with Sonic characters I can't imagine that working that well as a concept. Sumo has worked on the Forza games including Forza 7 so they have a pretty good track record with racing games. I remember them when they were Gremlin Graphics and had some of their MSX games.

Racing can be clearly visible. I just want sonic all stars transformed sequel :(

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

shikamaru317 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Racing can be clearly visible. I just want sonic all stars transformed sequel :(

Unfortunately the guy who leaked this game originally said that it would have content from Sonic only, content from other Sega IP's like Shinobi, Golden Axe, Skies of Arcadia, Afterburner, Panzer Dragoon, etc. won't make it in. And Aaron Webber confirmed yesterday during the panel that i's not a direct sequel to Sonic & All-Stars Transformed.

That sounds like a pretty lame game :(

shikamaru317 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

That sounds like a pretty lame game :(

Yeah, it is pretty lame from a content perspective. Sega claimed a few years ago that their back catalog of classic IP's still mattered to them, then they go and end the All-Stars series, the only series that still had content from those classic IP's.

On the plus side, Sumo seems to be developing it and they have a good racing team, Sonic & All-Stars Racing 1 and 2 were great, so the gameplay should still be good at least.

yeah problem for me is I hate 90% of the characters in the sonic universe lol

Around the Network

Transformed is a brilliant game especially with Ryo doing some female quality multi-tasking. I just love the look and feel of the game and variety of the stages. Best experience for me was playing on PC with a 3D driver to my 3D tv. Looked fantastic.

A lot of rumors of this going around, so it's seeming more likely

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Sonic & Sega All-star Racing Transformed was better than Mario Kart 8 imo, so a new entry would be more than welcomed.

So this will probably be one of the first AAA games to release simultaneously on all major platforms (including Switch). Will be interesting to see how it goes sales wise.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Alkibiádēs said:
So this will probably be one of the first AAA games to release simultaneously on all major platforms (including Switch). Will be interesting to see how it goes sales wise.                             

Wouldn't that of been Fifa 18, NBA2K18 or even Sonic Forces?