By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic Racing Game Teased

Green098 said:
Alkibiádēs said:
So this will probably be one of the first AAA games to release simultaneously on all major platforms (including Switch). Will be interesting to see how it goes sales wise.                             

Wouldn't that of been Fifa 18, NBA2K18 or even Sonic Forces?

Sonic Forces sure, but not those sports games as Fifa 18 in particular wasn't the same version as the home console games (heavily gimped). 

And realistic sports games aren't a big market on the Switch anyway.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network

It would be amazing if it ended up being Sonic R 2.

edit nevermind

Last edited by Green098 - on 18 March 2018

BraLoD said:
Everybody is Super Sonic Racing~
Try to keep your feet right on the ground~

When you're Super Sonic Racing~
There's no time to look around~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BraLoD said:
Cloudman said:

When you're Super Sonic Racing~
There's no time to look around~

Such a good music to fire you up.

Yeah, I know those songs. I played Sonic R as a kid, haha, despite how much that is hated.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Sonic Racing Transformed was amazing on the psvita, this one will be amazing on the switch no doubt :P

Twitter @CyberMalistix

I had a Saturn and Sonic R. For me the game was terrible with little playability but I can imagine an update finding an audience with lower age groups, I'd much rather it was a game in the spirit of Sonic racing transformed though even if the 'all-stars' bit is lost and it just has Sonic characters in.